Newbie starting Tuesday

Hi, thought would introduce myself. Have been reading through the forums for last couple of days. Have followed a VLCD before so know how good the results are but sadly never stuck to it long enough. Have ordered my packs this weekend so hope to receive them Tuesday. I have about 3 and a half stone to lose! Will be a frequent reader/poster as will need the support! Am determind this time to do it!:)

Thanks

Laura

hi Laura

post away , did you get a bumper pack ?

hello Laura, and welcome from another newbie! ;)

Hi Laura! I should be starting on Tuesday too, I also ordered my bumper pack yesterday so should arrive Tuesday, i'm currently on Lipotrim but moving over to Exante as has more variation in flavours and bars. 1st 2 months were good, 3rd was awful lol cheating and completely lost the plot and only lost 9lb in the whole month! But 100% again today on the last of the LT shakes and looking forward to starting Exante. Good luck x

Yes I ordered the bumper pack of the shakes. I did Cambridge for a while but looking at the 2 together this is cheaper and there is no Cambridge group near me so going to go it alone at home.

I really want to start 2mo but have to wait for the delivery :sigh:. Am looking forward to feeling better in myself and not hiding under baggy clothes!

Hi Laura, I'm also starting on Tuesday and have about 3 and a half stone to lose! :) I've not done a VLCD before though.

How much is everyone hoping to lose by 1st June? I'm hoping to be 1 stone (14lbs) down.

Hi Lana,

I would like to lose a stone by then. The first few days I found hard last time but after that it wasn't too bad you stop thinking about food and I found the shakes filled me up. I am going to do it like I did last time where I don't have my first shake until 12ish and then one late afternoon and one about 8 as there is nothing worse then going to bed hungry! I also fill up on water and black coffee supresses the hunger as well!

Another newbie here Laura, I'm hoping to be a stone down by the 1st too! *or more* :) I tend to split all my shakes, I split my vanilla into four and have it in four hot drinks, then split two more shakes and have them in intervals...It basically means I am eating little and often and it absolutely works for me, I've not been having bars but I would if I had them here x Would also split one into two! :) I'm a splitter!

i am getting some cambridge and also using that with exante , have choc velvet still so more choice , have to get bmi under 40 its now 43 ...
so many newbies ....

Hi Laura, thanks for the advice, I like the idea about waiting until lunch for your first pack or shake. I'm a terrible snacker in the evening so having my last pack later in the day might help me there. I'll see how it goes, here's to being one stone lighter by June! :)

Hi all :) I'm starting Tuesday too! Didn't realise you can't order today for it to be here tomorrow, never mind, another day to gear myself up! I ordered the week pack due to limited resources lol but ordering the mixed bumper pack mid week, have to say this is the most excited I've been about starting g a diet strangely enough! Lol. I have recently lost a stone but finding it hard to get into the next stone. I'm 12 13lb and would love to be 9/10 stone!! Is it worth keeping a diary ?? Good luck to all of us! And well done to those who have lost for inspiring !! Kate Xxx

Hi Laura! Hopefully we'll do it in no time eh!! Will definitely keep posting here throughout the week, can't wait to get started, will look out for your posts! Xxx

Ooo lots of people starting on Tuesday! Hope we can all support each other and enjoy losing our lbs together too lol. x

Youre right! I don't know what to do! Start a partial diet (use up my old slim fast! Lol) or just eat a normal meal or two! Soooo going to drag Xxx

Back