newbie starting WW at home tomorrow

helllo im debbie and i found this site a while back, but never joined, but i think its what i need to keep myself on track, tried loads of diets over the yeras, and ww old style points is the one that seem to work for me, so im starting tomorrow, i bought a scales today and a journal for keeping track of points, gotta dig out all the old books i have hidden somewhere, going to do it this time, fed up with carrying around this weight, all your storys have helped get me this far, deciding to do it, which is a big step for me, lol, look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi dfd, good luck this week. Do you have any goals, ideal weights etc? It helps to buddy up on a thread that "fits":welcome2:

ooo thanks for the welcomes, weighed this morning and have set myself my first goal of losing 7 pounds, will look into getting a ticker do da, lol, where do you see me fitting, could deff do with a buddy, lol, feeling ok at mo, but no idea about tea, ive had 11.5 points already today, guess thats ok ive got 6.5 for the rest of the day.

Back