Newbie starting

sczoo90

Hello all, been reading people's comments and threads in here truly inspiring!!!

I have finally ordered my packs, should be here by Monday so looking forward to it!

I feel very motivated doing this, and will succeed!!

There seems to be loads of variety to try which is fab! Looking at the site think I'm allowed 4 packs per day? (Correct me if I'm wrong lol) and LOTS of water! :)
Is the shakes made with water? Couldn't find answer on site, want to be ready for Monday soo can start straight away!

Will write a diary when products come to keep motivated.

Thanks all
Scott x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all, been reading people's comments and threads in here truly inspiring!!!

I have finally ordered my packs, should be here by Monday so looking forward to it!

I feel very motivated doing this, and will succeed!!

There seems to be loads of variety to try which is fab! Looking at the site think I'm allowed 4 packs per day? (Correct me if I'm wrong lol) and LOTS of water! :)
Is the shakes made with water? Couldn't find answer on site, want to be ready for Monday soo can start straight away!

Will write a diary when products come to keep motivated.

Thanks all
Scott x

Hi Scott-welcome to this little section of minimins. As a male, you can have either 4 packs and a protein allowance, or 5 packs. You'll get a full info sheet with the order, but meanwhile-take a look in the main S&S forum an there is a thread with the new leaflet in it-which is full of great hints and tips. Good luck

Newbie here. Starting Monday as I'm not in the right frame of mind to get stuck in today. Feeling really optimistic :)

Hey good luck :) I'd on day 5 today and still feeling a bit headachy and blah but getting on ok :) all of the packs have been nice so far (bar the mild curry which tastes strongly of corriander which I hate) so it's been fairly easy to stick to, zero noodles are amazing and they're making my evening meal feel quite substantial x

Welcome! :)

My OH is doing SnS with me - and the weight is dropping off him... I wish I was a man at times like this... ¬.¬

The OH chooses to have 4 packs per day with the vegetable allowance - nothing more. This is because we'd done LL previously so he's used to the 4 pack structure.

Plus with this amount he can get away with having a night out on a Friday and still have a decent weight loss to show for the week.

:)

Minerva! So pleased to 'see' a familiar face!

My products are here and day 1 tomorrow :)

Going to do the 4 packs a day with 100g of chicken really excited to lose this weight!!

Being a bloke I reckon it will only take you 4ish months if you stick to it religiously! I was so jealous of the blokes doing lighterlife when I was the weight just flies off!

Being a bloke I reckon it will only take you 4ish months if you stick to it religiously! I was so jealous of the blokes doing lighterlife when I was the weight just flies off!

Aww thank you I sure hope it will lol! Gonna give 150% effort on this!!!!
So determined!
I will update how I'm doing tomorrow x

How's it going? I'm a little confused, as your other posts in your diary say you are doing Cambridge step 2??

Hi - I'm ready to start a VLCD again so am looking at various brands. Anyone who has done LL (Minerva - I know you have) - is the taste comparable? I tried Exante and I really didn't like it!

I love the sns packs and I've done ll, cwp and*** lol x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, futureyummymummy :) April 1st is my start date. I started on the same date 4 years ago and lost 70 of the 100 lbs I needed to lose. Then, for some reason I lost momentum, went on to 1 meal a day and instead of focussing on how well I had done I started gaining. So now I'm back at square one! I recently had an op and, because my BMI is so high (43) they wouldn't give me a general - I had to have a spinal block. It was horrid but in a way it was a good thing - it gave me the motivation I've needed for so long!

Yeah I've so been there, I didn't get to follow maintenance on any of the diets becuase I feel pregnant every time I neared goal!! Never ever again!!

Haha - no more babies. Maintenance is the hardest bit, I think, but it's also the most important bit. Losing is the easy part!

Hi - I'm ready to start a VLCD again so am looking at various brands. Anyone who has done LL (Minerva - I know you have) - is the taste comparable? I tried Exante and I really didn't like it!

Hey. I've done LL before and the SnS packs are much nicer. Especially the savoury ones and the shakes. I preferred the LL bars though.
Good luck with your restart.

Thanks, slim&happy. 1st April is start date!

Back