Newbie that needs some advice

siobhan23

Hi all,

i am just about to start slim and save, hopefully will have the packs on Friday to start! I done the Cambridge diet last year an lost two stone but have put the weight back on!! I have tried cutting down and doing weight watchers but keep failing!! My problem is my husband, he is sick of me talking about food and diets!!(then again I am sick of hearing myself)! He was very supportive of my doing the Cambridge diet but said he doesn't want me to do it again!! So I haven't old him about it as I know what he will say!!

i work away from home 4 days a week so was just going to do3packs and a meal and for th 3nights I am home will just eat a meal with him that is on the plan! Protein and veg! I have also read that slim noodles are aloud is this correct?? Will just say I am cutting down and eating low carb!!

my question is what type of meals can I eat, that will keep me on track? Also I work as a flight attendant so do u think I can take the meals on board the plane, do they have liquid in them or re they all powder?

i am so sick of being over weight and just want to buy new nice clothes and be able to wear a bikini by the pool!! I really hope I can do this diet! I felt so great doing the Cambridge, lots and energy and felt in control!

thanks for reading
s x

Hey :)
Basically it's protien and veg only for meals but we have a recipe part an there's some great ideas :)

The packs are all powder no liquid so you should be fine taking them on...

Hope this helps :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back