Newbie to Cambridge Diet ;

Chazzle87

Hey everyone iv just started Cambridge diet step 2 today ! So far so good but I'm struggling for recipes for dinner ! If anyone could share some ideas for 810 cal meal please do would be so appreciated !

I just started on sole source plus do my portions smaller than yours. I combined two of the meat options (halved of course). So I had one egg some tuna, spring onion and asparagus to make a tuna, spring onion omelette with asparagus on the side. Was yum x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya chazzle, I only started Monday and the scales so far show a 3lb decrease do an positive. It helps keep me on the straight and narrow as on ss I found myself having ridiculous cravings at all times of the day. Even when in ketosis and ss plus allows me to have something to look forward to. Even if it's a very small portion it's still better than nothing. My work colleague was on 810 since last week and got weightless and had lost 4lbs. X

Also.... Try quorn mince, mushroom and courgette and use the tomato soup sachet to make it into bolognese. X

Hey everyone iv just started Cambridge diet step 2 today ! So far so good but I'm struggling for recipes for dinner ! If anyone could share some ideas for 810 cal meal please do would be so appreciated !

Hi Chazzle

Im on day 3 and all going ok.

I agree a good plan is as Lovette suggests, I'm going to try:
2 egg omlette with spinach, mushrooms and leek.
Tuna, 1 boiled egg, spring onion, cucumber and radish
Prawns, cottage cheese, leaves, cucumber, spring onion

Now I know you can mix it around using half/half there can be some good combinations!:D

Back