newbie to cd and this site

biltsy

Peggy McParrot
Hi all, just started cd on tuesday and would love to have some support. I am doing ss+, got a headache that won't shift but am not hungry till I have to cook the evening meal. Oh joy....... I have over 5 stone to lose. so any help or advice needed.....:wave_cry:

WELCOME. Once you get through week one you will feel much better(drink plenty of water)When you get weighed I'm sure you'll feel fantastic!!

Hiya

Welcome to this site.. where you will get lots of support! I joined this site 9ish days ago and am addicted because its so inspirational to see people in the same boat!!

Im in the same situation as you... On SS+ and have about 5 and a half stone to loose. I am on day 9 and yes it is hard but soooooo worth it! Just stick in there! I really look forward to the meal.. Keeps me going!! You can do it!!! :)

Hi and welcome! I'm on Day 20 now. Once you get through the first week, you'll be fine, as long as you are determined and focused! Ooh I am also in Suffolk and 5ft 4!

xx

Thanks guys, great to know i'll feel better soon and do I so look forward to my chicken and veg, its the best part of the day. lol xx

welcome and good luck.

Hey there! I'm on my first week too! hehe and 5' 4andabit :D keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll do great!

Hello! :) We're very alike in weight and goals! :) Even our 'dates' are similar! Would love to walk the line with you :D
We're in the easter challenge together so lets kick those lb's into touch!! Come eater we'll be almost halfway there!!

any help with the water. I'm drinking 2/3 litres a day in 500ml bottles through out day and my normal tea, but am soooo thirsty. this morning it felt like my throat had been cut>>>>> help

Back