Newbie to CS (but not to slimming!)

Holliedollie

Hello everyone a quick few bits about me, I've just turned 23 :cry: and have been a yo-yo dieter since the birth of my daughter nearly 5 years ago, all my teenage years i was a healthy size 10-12 (never weighed myself) but through pregnancy and post natal depression i went up to a size 22 and just over 17 stone :eek: I did Weight watchers up until summer last year and managed to get down to 12 and a half stone and a size 12 i felt fab but i got silly with food again and now I'm up to 14st 6lb, so here i am just looking for a bit of suppport and to support others hopefully!

I started CS on Tuesday this week and I'm really enjoying not having to really think about points etc, I'm not feeling too hungry either which is good and i like all the shakes especially cookies and cream, i have not tried the caffe latte ones as i detest coffee anyway and surprisingly i LIKE the soups!

Oh god i've wrote alot! anyway, looking forward to getting weighed! (is that normal) :p

Hi Hollie
You did really well on ww. Hope you enjoy cs as much as I am lol! Saw your recipe on the other thread so am going to try it. I get stuck for meal ideas sometimes. But I really fancy a steak tonight!! x

Hiya Hollie welcome to CS!!

I have been the same since having my daughters. All through my teens. I was 18 having my first daughter & snapped back into a size 10 but after my 2nd daughter at 22 I didn't lose the weight before getting pregnant again. I had my 3rd daughter 3 months ago at 25 & my body definately isn't what it was when I was 18!!

Good Luck with CS & keep us all updated on how you are doing. You've done well in the past & I bet you'll do just as well on here.

Thanks for the reply girls! I've just had my first weigh in and ive lost 7 and 3/4lbs, so chuffed!
I'm sat here now eating a chocolate fudge meal replacement bar and its lush, wish i would of bought some of these last week i also got 2 of the caramel chocolate ones, so i can't wait to try that one also.

Another thing, I'm starting to have all my shakes warm in my Thermos, as i think when i mix with just the cold water i drink it far too fast as if its just a drink and not a meal replacement, so its like a banana soup (like i had this morning :) just a tip incase people are getting bored x

u need to drink it with 15mins of making it or all the vits and mins are lost

Well done on your brilliant first week Hollie!! xxx

Hi Hollie, I am on Cambridge Diet, just wanted to say well done on your losses!! Your doing really well xxx

Hi Hollie!
Just started CS. You're very encouraging. I lost 4 stone on Lighter Life when I was at my heaviest (18st!), which I enjoyed but it's pretty much bankrupted me. I got down to 12 st 7lbs then I took a break and now I've gone up to 14st. I like having the shakes and what-not. I hate having to think too much about whats going in my mouth. CS seems like a happy medium.
Keep going strong, I hope I get results like you. That's if I can keep the willpower up.
Good luck in the coming weeks everyone!!
xx

Hi Clojo and thankyou! You've already done fantastically our story's are similar too, honestly this is the best diet I've ever done, it is soo easy and (i know you shouldn't) but I drink every-weekend and still lose weight so its not as restricted as something like lighter life, so good luck and let us know how you get on! Xx

Back