newbie to dieting attempting to do SW at home

So I had my weigh in this morning 1lb off. Im basically taking last week as my new starting point and going from there. I didnt actually start back on plan until last tuesday so Im quite happy with that!

I had Toast (HexB) and Banana for breakfast with 2 cups of tea (dash skim milk in each total 1syn) and Ive just come back from lunch at yo sushi with my friend from uni. Ive no idea how to syn for that. I know the calorie value of everything I had, but the veg, rice and fish are all free so Im not sure what to do! Im going to see les mis again tonight with another friend so I decided to have a really big lunch so I only need something small later. I had 2 bowls miso soup (56 calories each but its just tofu, spring onion and seaweed so I think its free) 6 avacado maki (its blue mondays so you get a bigger portion than normal! 197 cals 10syns?), Duck gyoza (146 cals duck should be free but deep fried and crispy pastry 7syns), pumpin korroke (130 cals pumpkin is free but is in panko breadcrumbs and fried 6.5 syns), spicy pepper squid (145 cals squid is free and covered in some batter and fried 7syns). That amounts to 30.5 syns which I really dont think is right. Im guessing I really only need to syn the avacado, and oil from deep frying as well as any batter etc. I use my fitness pal to try and keep track of my calorie intake to make sure I dont go overboard with pasta etc on EE and I aim for 1200 calories a day. I think Im just going to take it that Ive used all my syns today and make sure I dont go over 1200 calories for the day.

Due to the snow my cinema trip was cancelled so I stayed late in uni. I waited 20mins on a bus and none showed up so ended up having to walk home in the snow anyway (not a single bus passed me in that time either got to love first bus!!) By the time I got home it was half 9 and i was seriously peeved off so just had 2 boiled eggs mashed up with a cup of tea for my dinner. No idea total syn wise for the day but im just about 1200 calories so its all good :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Brunch - 2 scrambled eggs, 2 lean back bacon (fat removed), 2 slices toast (HexB), reduced salt and sugar beans (extra healthy this week:) )

lunch - melon and grapes

Snacks- Several cups of coffee with skim milk (HexA) malteasers (9.5 syns), diet coke, gin and tonic (2.5syns and 4syns because I forgot to ask for slimline ragin!!)

syns total - 16 syns

I finally went to see les mis again :) hence the gin and malteasters. totally raging about the tonic, means I need to pull back on my syns tomorrow and I wanted to go out this weekend :( Im just home and feel a bit full of wind because Ive had more fizzy juice this evening than Ive had in a while so dont know if i really fancy making something else to eat... but only having one big meal today probably isnt very healthy!

Breakfast - strawberry crisp (5.5syns) with skim milk and a cup of tea (milk HexA)

Lunch - tuna salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, sweetcorn, tuna, balsamic vinegar

Dinner - chicken, spinach and chickpea curry (made with garam marsala and tinned tomatoes) with fat free yoghurt and boiled rice

Snacks - tea and a melon and grape fruit pack

Total syns - 5.5

Woop back on track after yesterday :)

B- 2 scrambled eggs on toast (HexB) tea with skim milk (HexA)

L- tuna salad same as yesterday

Snack - mullerlight (0.5 syns)

D- curry same as yesterday

250ml glass of red wine because i had a really stressful day (8.5 syns)

Total syns - 9

Back