Newbie to Dukan Diet, Start Tomorrow! ADVICE PLEASE :-)

beautifulbutterfly

I signed up to dukandiet and seems really good and personalised, just seen what I can eat for four days and slightly worried! but excited at the same time, can anyone tell me if they remember any good recipes they used on attack? I've spent quite alot on subscribing so really want to succeed!

Scour the recipe section butterfly - and the best bit of advice from the book is focus on what you can have not what you can't - honestly it is amazing what you can throw together - since starting Dukan I have learnt to cook and made some amazing food (and some vile stuff too!!!) Attack is a little restrictive but it soon passes but another bit of advice is to be organised and have lots of food and snacks to hand! Good luck - its a great diet if it works for you. x

I signed up to dukandiet and seems really good and personalised, just seen what I can eat for four days and slightly worried! but excited at the same time, can anyone tell me if they remember any good recipes they used on attack? I've spent quite alot on subscribing so really want to succeed!

Do you mean that you've signed up to the official Dukan website for coaching?

If so, you'll be able to give us more of THEIR recipes ;)

Back