Newbie to Exante...

Markyboy

Been lurking on here for a wee while and decided to take the plunge with exante. I am currently on my 17th day and starting to see some real results.

week 1 i lost 12lbs, week 2 i lost 3 lbs but the real difference i have noticed is in inch loss.

I cant say i have struggled, if anything i have struggled to eat the packs due to an extreme loss of appetite but seeing the inch loss already has really motivated me even further.

hopefully in a few months time i'll be where i want to be for the summer.

Wow! Congratulations! I laughed when I saw you said you were a newbie but had been doing Exante for 17 days. I know what you mean, newbie to the forum, but 17 days sounds like ages to me right now. I can't wait to have been 100% for 17 days as hopefully that would mean I'd be a lot lighter!

Well done and I hope you'll enjoy sharing your experiences here. Everyone I've met is super lovely and helpful :D

Well id say i was kind of new to the diet thingy,

but for some reason i havent struggled and my will power is garbage usually so no idea whats going on. iv also kept a diary of what iv felt like on every day and after a week any hunger disappeared, so it pays to stick with it :)

hello and welcome. good luck on your journey

Welcome Markyboy:welcome:

Good to hear you are doing so very well on Exante, sounds like this diet suits you.

Well done on your weight loss and inch loss.:happy096:

Hi marky
and well done your weight loss is great and sure sounds like diet suits you
I was glad to hear you did not feel to hungry after week as I am on day five and have serious hunger pangs lol
look forward to your next up date

Back