newbie to forum :)

angie84

Hi I'm hoping i can get some good support. My goal weight is to be 120 and have a smoking body on my wedding date which is in a couple months :) I'm 143 right now. I just started p90x again and today was day one.

I'm a newbie here too, and also getting married soon! :) Good luck!! xxx

Hello and good luck, this is my first week on here and hopefully I'll have some good news on Monday when I weigh in.

:welcome2:

You have to make 20 posts before you can add an avatar :) x

I agree. But I suppose it helps stop spammers :)

Oh i see... haha. That means i need to post like 16 more or so Thanks :)
On the good note, i lost 2 pounds since last week. Seemed like I couldn't get below 143. Today i am 141! Good bc i need to loose it before my wedding in may :)

Congrats! I'm losing weight for my wedding in October! (well, hopefully for life, not just for that! haha) xx

Yay for weddings! So excited lol what are you (and anyone else) doing for weight loss? I just recently started this beyond diet and the quick start part is 6 wks as i am reading and for some reason i was thinking it was only 2 wks. Hmm... well i may do it for just 2 wks then the regular meal plans because then i can combine carbs

I'm doing Slimming World, and loving it! I eat more than I've ever ate before! haha!
Whatever you're doing though, good luck for the coming weeks! The first few weeks are the most important IMO! If you get off to a good start, you're more likely to keep it up! :) xxx

Welcome! I'm new too... Both to the forum and to making a real effort to lose weight. I have found this forum to be the best source of advice and encouragement out there so enjoy and make good use of it. All the best for your weight loss journey!

Oh dear, i haven't been doing good logging in. :/ Been busy. I got to sleep in today and went on a bike ride with my new bike! That was a lot of fun wish i could do it more often. This weather is crazy. It needs to hurry up and be warm. It. Was nice and sunny then cold and cloudy half the day here.
My fiance bought me a 9 mm for protection when he leaves. I hope i never have to use it....on someone.

Anyways, ate fairly good today. Not much of an appetite though

Back