Newbie to JUDDD

Vixs

Going to start this next week once I get rid of all the xmas goodies! :eek:

I think I can handle the DD no probs but I am concerned about the UD. Is it best to count calories on the UD to make sure you are not well below or well above the recommended amount? Not sure what I am going to eat on the UD as it will be alot more than I usually eat on a normal 1300-1500 calorie a day diet.

Vixs said:
Going to start this next week once I get rid of all the xmas goodies! :eek:

I think I can handle the DD no probs but I am concerned about the UD. Is it best to count calories on the UD to make sure you are not well below or well above the recommended amount? Not sure what I am going to eat on the UD as it will be alot more than I usually eat on a normal 1300-1500 calorie a day diet.

Welcome :).
I personally don't count calories on my UDs, but I do make sure I go to the gym. I guess if you wanted to, you could count them for the first couple of UDs, just to see how you're doing. Good luck, it really is a great diet :)

I personally count my calories on an UD, but thats personal preference as I like to know where I am so that if I have a good loss I can look at the calories.
Its surprisingly easy to increase 1300-1500 cals to 2000. Just increase each meal a little, especially breakfast. You will find the DD's much easier after a good UD. If you try to do DD's off low calorie UD's you will feel much more hungry and are more likely to get headaches or dizziness. Anyway, welcome & good luck!

I counted my up calories for ONE SINGLE DAY and I gave up counting lol.

Saying that I've stuck very STRICTLY to my downs, in fact nowadays I fast entirely (asides a cup of tea or two with semi)

I've lost over 30lbs since the end of july :)

Everyone does it differently because different methods work for different people. Don't be afraid to experiment once you get to grips with the plan. xx

Back