Newbie- to Lipotrim or to not Lipotrim

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site but in a nutshell I've struggled with my weight all my life and I'm getting fed up. I've tried Slimmingworld and weight watchers which worked temporarily however I feel my relationship with food is so bad I maybe need to disconnect by doing a diet plan like Lipotrim (or something similar, I'm open to suggestions!)

So just looking for any advice really from people who are currently doing it or have done it in the past...

Hi' I started today- it is very challenging- day one has been hard! struggling to find motivation but I'm currently on 10stones and 10 pounds- I hope to lose 2 stones on the diet but this is really hard.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site but in a nutshell I've struggled with my weight all my life and I'm getting fed up. I've tried Slimmingworld and weight watchers which worked temporarily however I feel my relationship with food is so bad I maybe need to disconnect by doing a diet plan like Lipotrim (or something similar, I'm open to suggestions!) So just looking for any advice really from people who are currently doing it or have done it in the past...
Hello!
Well done on starting your weight loss journey! How much are you hoping to loss? I'm not on Lipotrim but doing another VLCD. The best advice I can give you is to drink plenty of water throughout the day and remember that if you stick to plan now, it's not forever! Keep posting on these types of forums when you are feeling frustrated. The first few days are the hardest and when you get them out the day then the hunger pangs are a lot better.
A lot of VLCDs have drinks mixes to make water more interested or a list of allowable extras you can have to see if any would help you.
Make a list of small goals you want to achieve - makes it much easier to cope than looking at it as a whole.
And remember to reward yourself when you reach them with non food related treats. Any occasions where you will need to eat, try as much as possible to plan the meal ahead of time as this can really help minimise damage done.

Most of all, if you slip up and break diet, draw a line under it and get straight back on. Don't use it as an excuse to stay off plan.
Good luck :)

Hello! Well done on starting your weight loss journey! How much are you hoping to loss? I'm not on Lipotrim but doing another VLCD. The best advice I can give you is to drink plenty of water throughout the day and remember that if you stick to plan now, it's not forever! Keep posting on these types of forums when you are feeling frustrated. The first few days are the hardest and when you get them out the day then the hunger pangs are a lot better. A lot of VLCDs have drinks mixes to make water more interested or a list of allowable extras you can have to see if any would help you. Make a list of small goals you want to achieve - makes it much easier to cope than looking at it as a whole. And remember to reward yourself when you reach them with non food related treats. Any occasions where you will need to eat, try as much as possible to plan the meal ahead of time as this can really help minimise damage done. Most of all, if you slip up and break diet, draw a line under it and get straight back on. Don't use it as an excuse to stay off plan. Good luck :)

Thank you for replying- I genuinely wasn't expecting a response anytime soon so thank you again :) what VLCD are you doing? I've got about 10st to lose! But right now literally concentrating on one pound/stone at a time. Thanks for the tips I'll be starting over the weekend so wish me luck! With Lipotrim it's just a case of finding a pharmacy that do the plan and purchasing the goods. Do you mind if I ask how long you've been on plan for and how far you have to go/ come? I've seen a couple of people do diaries on here to keep them on track so thing about doing that xx

Thank you for replying- I genuinely wasn't expecting a response anytime soon so thank you again :) what VLCD are you doing? I've got about 10st to lose! But right now literally concentrating on one pound/stone at a time. Thanks for the tips I'll be starting over the weekend so wish me luck! With Lipotrim it's just a case of finding a pharmacy that do the plan and purchasing the goods. Do you mind if I ask how long you've been on plan for and how far you have to go/ come? I've seen a couple of people do diaries on here to keep them on track so thing about doing that xx

I know how annoying it can feel talking to yourself on this forum sometimes and I'm always around! It's either that or it the fridge! I'm sure you'll be shedding that weight in no time.

I'm on Exante at the moment, and their Total Solution plan where you have 3 packs a day no extras except for a small list of stuff if you need something extra.

I've been on plan almost 8 weeks and I've lost 1st 12lbs so far and I'm aiming for 2st 7lbs total before Christmas. Then roughly another 2st - 2st 7lbs to reach goal weight. :)

I find having a diary really helps because it's helpful to read back and see how well you've done or reflect on triggers of breaking plan so I'd definitely recommend doing one. :)

I know how annoying it can feel talking to yourself on this forum sometimes and I'm always around! It's either that or it the fridge! I'm sure you'll be shedding that weight in no time. I'm on Exante at the moment, and their Total Solution plan where you have 3 packs a day no extras except for a small list of stuff if you need something extra. I've been on plan almost 8 weeks and I've lost 1st 12lbs so far and I'm aiming for 2st 7lbs total before Christmas. Then roughly another 2st - 2st 7lbs to reach goal weight. :) I find having a diary really helps because it's helpful to read back and see how well you've done or reflect on triggers of breaking plan so I'd definitely recommend doing one. :)

Haha yeah... Well thank you again :) I purchased the Lipotrim today and started my diary on here too. Have you done a diary? I was thinking about doing Exante too but as I haven't heard to much about it I wasn't sure. Well done with your weight loss! I can't wait to start losing weight. I'm sure you'll get to your goal weight before you know it- it's just about keeping the end goal in mind and getting support. I am a bit worried though because my fiancé isn't dieting at all! Eek. Going to need as much will power as I can get lol x

Haha yeah... Well thank you again :) I purchased the Lipotrim today and started my diary on here too. Have you done a diary? I was thinking about doing Exante too but as I haven't heard to much about it I wasn't sure. Well done with your weight loss! I can't wait to start losing weight. I'm sure you'll get to your goal weight before you know it- it's just about keeping the end goal in mind and getting support. I am a bit worried though because my fiancé isn't dieting at all! Eek. Going to need as much will power as I can get lol x

I have a diary in the Exante section. I've set myself a 100 day challenge and I'm on day 51. I want to lose 3st by the end of it I hope.
I read a lot of reviews on their website and on here before I bought. They always have lots of deals on and I like the price. Thank you, I hope I reach goal too as it'd be nice not to have to think so much about whether a shop will have a big enough size. My husband doesn't diet, he is at the opposite end, he has a very high metabolism and so is slightly underweight and struggles to put weight on - he literally needs to eat lots of food everyday. It can be hard but then I know how stressful for him it is really.

A lot of us look at clothes that we'd like to get into, so maybe route around the wardrobe for any smaller sized clothing you might have and set your mind on getting into it. That can be a real willpower boost working towards that and getting closer each week. :)

Back