Newbie to Lipotrim

lighter

I have just had my first weigh in and would like to know if there is a section for newbies? on lipotrim

Hiya yes I think you are in the right place. You'll get a lot of support and advice here. Stay positive and remember you can do it!!!

It's cool I can't see your stats but how much are you hoping to lose?
My only advice is it really does get easier. The temptations are all around but the cravings soon go - and keep siping that water!!!
I have my first official weigh in tomorrow (my chemist was away the first week) but I think I've lost a stone in two weeks. The results really make the difference and you will feel so much better x

just started adding things now - am trying to put in diet ticker without much luck!!

Anybody got any idea as to why the ticker factory will not work? Have followed the guide on here but just keeps coming up with session halted.

Hi lighter
The tickers working again now, just managed to do mine.
I'm only on first week as well and have wi tomorrow, it's so tempting to cheat but I'm so fed up of being big I'm hoping that the thought of not having to go into fat shops anymore will spur me on!!!
Everyone on here is really nice and supportive, I've been on here constantly, looking at tips to get me through. It's definitely got easier in the past day though.
Good luck with the weight loss
Xx

Thanks for letting me know - will try it now. Good luck for tomorrow. I know what you mean about having to go into fat shops - i don't bother now and self esteem is very low. Let me know how it goes xx

Lighter, just been to be weighed and nearly fainted when they told me I'd lost 12 pound!!!!!!! The feeling was brilliant, definitely sticking to this!!!!

jenniebee said:
Lighter, just been to be weighed and nearly fainted when they told me I'd lost 12 pound!!!!!!! The feeling was brilliant, definitely sticking to this!!!!

Wow!! Well done you! You have inspired me! I'm just ending day 2 and its my first time on the plan. This afternoon the disgusting breath started, i'm upping my water intake ( that's proving my hardest factor so far as I hate plain water), i'm a dental nurse too,so it's gonna be a tad embarrassing if I can't sort it out. Gonna try some of those ice drops everyone mentions as I think that Listerene original is vile tasting too! I love the shakes (I've been having chocolate ones) and I find I look forward to them now as a nice break from all the water! I'm also having a couple of black coffees a day. I've found my sense of smell is really heightened since starting, I reckon i can now smell any food smell within a 5 mile radius!! :0) I'm gonna stick with it as got around 3 stone to shed & my knees have been aching a lot with my extra weight of late, so it's time to get this this beat once & for all! Keep up the good work & keep inspiring folks like me! :0)

Well done you. OMG - you lost so much!
Today is my first day and am struggling having just fed my husband and son a gorgeous chilli!!! whilst I sit in the corner with my strawberry shake. Feeling very hungry but your post has inspired me to stick at this.

A newbie like me - I am on my first day and seems a bit daunting but lots of support and inspiration on here. What are the ice drops?

welcome and the best of luck to you....I'm new myself..second weight in next monday. this site is great to give inspiration and i know that evryonre is grear esp on those hard days when your ready to throw i the towel

Lol at smelling food in 5 mile radius

lipotrimnewby said:
I am a lipotrim newby ... Could anyone tell me if green tea & black coffee is allowed !?

Here's some info I found via a pharmacy that covers drinks and what you can have on lipotrim TFR hope it helps clarify things x

Water

Do not use Lipotrim as a Total Food Replacement without consuming at least 3-4 litres of water per day. This is in addition to the water used to make the formulas.

The foods we would normally eat are made up of large amounts of water so you will not be getting an adequate amount of water unless you purposefully drink it. Water must be consumed in small, but frequent servings throughout the day. A glass of water before and after a Lipotrim serving is also recommended.

Alcohol and Diet Drinks

Strictly no alcohol or diet drinks. These will disrupt the ketosis process and affect your weight loss.

Tea & Coffee

You can continue with your normal caffeine beverages as long as you take them without milk and sugar. Only tablet sweeteners are permitted, not spoonable powders. Take care to keep your caffeine intake at the same level as before dieting to prevent caffeine withdrawal or palpitations caused by an increase in the amount of caffeine consumed. Caffeinated drinks do not count towards your daily water intake.

Herbal Teas

These are permitted only if they are a pure leaf extract and do not contain flowers, berries, fruits etc. Examples of permitted teas are - Peppermint, Assam, Drjeeling, Green tea, Nettle, Earl Grey

black coffee yes not sure about the green tea , i know you can also have peppermint tea , black tea as well
and tablet form sweetners ie sweetex . no spoonable ones as they contain sugar

Back