Newbie to LT

krazychic

Hello all. I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I have been put on this through my doctor as I am having an operation in the end of January. I need to have lost 5 stone by the end of December, is this even possible as the doctors may not do the operation if I haven't lost this much. Roughly in 12 weeks how much weight did you all lose? Also can we exercise on this program?

Hello Krazychic, welcome to the forum. Everyone's weight losses are different as you can see here from different people's profiles. I don't know if you can lose 5 st. in 12 weeks but what I do know is if you stick to LT 100% for 12 weeks you will lose a huge amount of weight, more than on any other diet I know. Intense excercise can slow down your weightloss, have a look on here there are a few threads about excercise on LT. Good luck for today. Keep posting on here for support.

BM

I've only been on Lipotrim since Tuesday and have lost at least 12lbs according to my scales at home. I go for my official weigh in at the Pharmacy later today. It's definitely the best one I've been on for quick results. I found the first 3 days or so hard going but I got through it and finding it easier now.

You should have a massive weight loss after 12 weeks if you look at how everyone else has done. This has definitely inspired me. I'm aiming for 6 weeks on Lipotrim, will see how I feel and I'll decide whether to do it longer. I know 12 weeks on it would take me to Christmas and hopefully be nearer my target.

Best of luck!

Thanks. I started today. The soup was very nice but added chilli flakes as I like spicy foods. Not
Fussed on the vanilla. The water is hard though to drink in this cold weather but still managed 2 litres. Not hungry today as of yet maybe that will change by one week. Thanks for the replys you are all doing amazing!!

krazychic said:
Hello all. I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I have been put on this through my doctor as I am having an operation in the end of January. I need to have lost 5 stone by the end of December, is this even possible as the doctors may not do the operation if I haven't lost this much. Roughly in 12 weeks how much weight did you all lose? Also can we exercise on this program?

Hi, I previously lost 5 1/2 stones in 14 weeks on LT so I guess it's doable?
Good luck! X

Back