Newbie to MiniMins following Slimming World

chunkyB

Hi,
my name is Bernadette and i've been following SW since November, so far I have lost 11 and a half lb's but still have a long way to go. I would love to eventually lose 104lb's (just over 7 stone). My 1st goal is to lose a stone so 2 and a half lb's to go then my next goal will be to get to my 10% weight which i think is around 25-26lb's lost in total.
Good luck to everyone on this difficult journey, i'm looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi and welcome! :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, not far to go until you get your first stone.

There is a mountain of info on this site, you will love it :)

chunkyB said:
Hi,
my name is Bernadette and i've been following SW since November, so far I have lost 11 and a half lb's but still have a long way to go. I would love to eventually lose 104lb's (just over 7 stone). My 1st goal is to lose a stone so 2 and a half lb's to go then my next goal will be to get to my 10% weight which i think is around 25-26lb's lost in total.
Good luck to everyone on this difficult journey, i'm looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Welcome

Hi Bernadette, Welcome to the forum.
Well done on your weight loss so far.
Lots of very helpful and understanding peeps on here as you may already know so you have come to the right place.

Don't forget to get your diary on the go a.s.a.p. as we know where to find you to give you support and encouragement.

All the very best to you ... :)

p.s. That's a very difficult job you have under the circumstances... chips are soo moorish, hey!

Welcome to the forum - congrats on your loss so far! :D x

Back