Newbie to site and SW restarter

Lexibell

Hi, I am new to the site and having read a few of the posts there seems to be a lot of support out there. I am rejoining SW on Wednesday and hoping to lose weight for an up coming holiday. I hope to make a few new friends on the site so here goes.

Hi Lexibell, Welcome to the forum.
Well done on deciding to join a SW group and get the weight under control.
I'm sure you will soon have others that are doing the same diet as yourself to help and support you.
Do fill out some of the info so we can get to know you better and start a diary of your own too then we will know where to find you.
Looking forward to seeing your progress.
All the very best to you... :)

Thank you Emmaline. Rejoined S/W last night, got a warm welcome from my consultant, unfortunately couldn't stay to class. First day on plan today long way to go but got a few months before my hols. Definitely sticking to the plan this time around.
still finding my way around this site, but filled in some details now I'm sure I will get better with practise.

Hi Lexibell, welcome to Minimins and to SW. I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck x

Well did an hours class at the gym today, keeping to plan. Hubby asking me is I want some chocolate Easter egg of course I declined. I would rather save my sins to have a treat after my tea. Finding the extra easy as it says easy, I haven't changed what I eat that much it all the naughty things I have to leave alone or have within moderation.

I still wonder how this plan works as you don't really feel deprived of food.

Well done for the class at the gym. I still haven't braved the gym althrough I really should. What class did you do?

I did a legs, bums and tums class. I did stay for coffee after class but just had a regular coffee, no latte for me today. Gutted though just found out that the fat free yoghurt I had for breakfast now has 4 1/2 sins and I thought my breakfast was free.

Aw that's a pity. Don't worry, you'll soon pick up what's free and what has syns. I think there's a thread somewhere on here about the syn values in all of the different yogurts x

Back