newbie to site!!

aimzleytuk

Hi everyone!
Im a newbie to the site so thought would introduce myself!!

My name is Amy and i have been on slimming world now for 5 weeks and have lost 7.5lbs! really want another 7lbs by xmas!!

I have joined this forum as feel i need a bit of motivation! I have a 21 week old baby boy who keeps me very busy so finding it difficult to find time to prepare meals etc during the day and am looking for any quick recipe ideas as well as general support!!

hope everyone is well and doing ok!!

hugs!!
Aims xxx :p

Welcome Amy:welcome2:

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

thanks!!!
its so good to get some extra support on here! so pleased i found the site!!
xxx

Hi Amy, this site is wonderful at giving you motivation (or at the least distracting you from the fridge).

Good luck with your weight loss.

Hi Amy! This is great site for ideas and motivation -everyone is really friendly I'm sure it will help you like is has me! Good luck with the Xmas target :)

Melanie x x x

Thank you everyone! Feel so welcome and inspired already!! WI tonight Ahhhhhh!! Wish me luck :)
Good luck everyone for wis this week!!
Hugs
Aims xxx

Hiya and welcome :)

Welcome to MiniMins! It is as lovely here as everyone says it is, and a great distraction from the fridge. I know how hard it is to motivate yourself when you have a little one. Good luck with your healthy eating :)

I'm also a new member, doing slimming world, and I also want to shift a few pound (well minimum of 7) before christmas. Its a great site isnt it, everyone is so helpful.

Back