Newbie to site.

Roisin119

Hey everyone!
Well this is my third attempt with Weight Watchers. I have successfully lost a lot of weight twice before but stupidly put it all (and then some) back on again. My kick up the bum came on Monday when at a hospital appointment I was told that we require fertility treatment and needed to be put on the waiting list for ICSI, they could however give me Clomid in the interim but this can't happen until I have my BMI at at least 30. So as I was still paying my online subscription to Weight Watchers Online (been bold since March and always promised to start back again next week) I went to the supermarket and got all my Weight Watcher foods and I'm back on track from Tuesday and I weighed myself today and I have lost 4lbs!! I am a woman on a mission to give myself every chance to help to get pregnant. Wish me luck everyone and you all have my support too!!

oh best of luck to you. great incentive, i find this forum great - really motivating. you should join the November challenge.

Hi roisin, I've lost stones and put them all back on several times too! Doing it for the last time this time. Only started to do it properly 2 weeks ago but feel really into it - hope it lasts. Know it's a long hard journey but will b so worth it for u when u hold ur little baby in ur arms for the first time. All the girls on this site are lovely and we r all here for u. Good luck!!!! Xxx

Hi Roisin,

I have started today for the exact same reason. We need ICSI but they won't even put u in the waiting list intil my bmi is under 30, they also won't give me chloride until I have lost a couple of stone. I an determined to get to the weight I need to be my summer xx

Back