Newbie to Slim Fast - advice please

edd2712

Newbie here with 3 stone to shift

I have never tried SF before until this morning, ive had a choc milk shake which I really enjoyed, lets see if i still say that after a few months! - any tips would be great - im a veggie so low fat / low cal meal ideas from anyone would be great.

Thanks for reading -

not sure on veggie options, but ims ure things can be substituted with quorn (is that how you spell it) meat.... like stirfrys, curry's, thai dishes......

i love the Banoffee one.... i do prefer the premade drinks over the powder, but the powder is a) cheaper.... b) lower in fat.... sooooo sometimes its worth just having the slightly less nicer tasting drink for that little extra help....
although adding ice to them when you mix them does help!!

yes..... as Lisa said... drink like nothing else!!!!

I used to be veggie but now eat fish. I'd recommend quorn chicken nuggets 31 cals each so snackable as well as good for a meal. other than that i go for lots of roasted veggies, broccoli bakes, quinoa for protein. Quorn or spuermarket own brand equivalent is pretty good as it tends to be low on calories. Good luck!

at the bottom of the persons post there is a thumb and it says thanks... not sure if you have to have so many posts before you can do that or not.....

thx I don't see a thumb but im sure once I get more involved I will be able to thank you then.

Back