Newbie to Slim & Save!

Kayroo

Hey all :)

I'm new here!

I did well on lipotrim, (-3.5st) but after refeeding I piled on atleast half a stone in a matter of weeks, mostly because I didn't really want to stop the dieting (stopped due to hair loss) so I comfort eat like I used to do...

Didn't want to un-do all of the hard work I had put in, but not sure I have it in me to just have lipo shakes anymore, so here I am! :)

Hoping the 100% on 4 packs will suit me, its so much more variety than I was used to, so hoping this time it does the trick, and I can continue all the way down to target :)

Looking forward to seeing all of your results!

K x

Hi Kayroo,

Welcome and good luck.

I'm sure you will do great on slim and save. I did cambridge before and much prefer the choice on slim and save.

These forums are fab for tips and keeping up the motivation in general. I'm sure youl do great x

Re: Newbie to Slim & Save!

Thanks marie! Will be starting on saturday, couple of days of brain training before the weekend :
Looking forward to it, although I'm sure that will change once I actually start! X

Thanks marie! Will be starting on saturday, couple of days of brain training before the weekend : Looking forward to it, although I'm sure that will change once I actually start! X

Yeah I was the same when I started cambridge. Was actually counting the days to get started. Then by day 2 I was climbing the walls with hunger haha. Finding slim and save way easier. I'm just in my 3rd week tho. Youl do great. The variety and being able to have something 4 times a day really helps. I found the 3 a day on cambridge really hard to space out.
Your also allowed coke zero, dr Pepper zero and Ribena plus on this plan (except the orange Ribena plus). Really helps when getting the fluid intake up x

Welcome Kayroo!

You will be amazed by the flavours and choices after Lipotrim madness! Good luck and keep us posted xx

Well after thinking about it this weekend, I have decided to start today! :)

Start weight was 3lbs less than my approx. guess too, I've put on 6lbs since coming off Lipotrim. Not overly disappointed considering! :)

Looking forward to starting and cant wait for next week's weigh in! x

Good luck :) xx

Well thats day 1's meals done! :) loved the caramel and crispy choc shakes... not so much of a fan of the honey bar or the cheesy pasta!!

Still... all in all I am happy, so much tastier than lipotrim that in comparison just tasted like powder! 2l of water down too, so happy with that! :)

Now... to last the rest of the evening on my water and not raiding the fridge... hmmm...

Hope everyone has had as positive day as I have! Xx

That's a great start....sooo much easier than lipotrim for sure isn't it? I reckon this will be a breeze for you if you lasted that long on lipotrim :D

I lasted 5weeks on that and couldn't take the boredom and I obsessed so much about what I couldn't have which defeated the object really.

LOVE caramel and hazelnut ones....trying to avoid having the bars as I don't wanna get into the habit of having them too often for when I eventually come off this plan...trying to treat them as a treat and still going through my trial pack bars to avoid temptation.

I lasted 15 weeks on lipotrim so hoping for good things on slim and save. Thinking 8ish weeks till start of december then taking a break until after new year :)

Hoping to get into the 15s before then, would like 13lbs off as soon as I can to get to 4st overall.

Taking each day at a time though but right now I'm loving it! Xx

you'll be in the 15's waaay before then I reckon....coasting into the 14s :D

15 weeks is brilliant...well done you for staying so strong....I'm aiming for 2 and half stone for Xmas eve then I jet off on hols on Xmas Day for 2 weeks....then back on it when I get back till the end of March or early April so that I can be ready for my hen do....seems so far but yet so near!

eacj day at a time is the way...but you will find this a breeze I reckon...xx

Thanks for the lovely words of encouragement! :) I'm hoping for nice big losses but we will see! Taking each day as it comes :)

I'm sure you will do brilliantly too! Having goals makes it so much easier to handle too! Cant believe how nice the shakes etc are... who knew a vlcd could actually taste good...

Woke up today to start day 2... resiting the urge to step on the scales and my headache has started already! Belly is rumbling like a trooper too!

Bring on ketosis! Xx

You'll be in ketosis soon!! Keep busy and space out the packs. I have my last one at 9.30pm to fill me up before bed and then I don't tend to wake up starving either!! Might be worth a try. I don't have my first one til 9.30/10am too if I can help it.
I was a water machine yesterday and didn't stop glugging (or peeing! Lol) but didn't feel hungry at all so think that just really help.
Good luck today. Xx :)

Thanks for the lovely words of encouragement! :) I'm hoping for nice big losses but we will see! Taking each day as it comes :)

I'm sure you will do brilliantly too! Having goals makes it so much easier to handle too! Cant believe how nice the shakes etc are... who knew a vlcd could actually taste good...

Woke up today to start day 2... resiting the urge to step on the scales and my headache has started already! Belly is rumbling like a trooper too!

Bring on ketosis! Xx

Its totally weird that the packs taste good....surely it can't be vcld I keep asking myself lol.

Drinks lots of water and the headache will be gone before you know it....it's the bad breath and furry mouth I can't handle...convinced everyone is disgusted by me and my ketosis breath friend haha!

I hear ya on wanting the big losses every week....just spent my first week fighting with myself about daily weighing....I know I shouldn't but I like seeing the numbers go down too! You'll do great hun....my first weigh in today and I've shifted 9lbs....can't wait to see your scores on the doors coz they'll be good :D

You'll be in ketosis soon!! Keep busy and space out the packs. I have my last one at 9.30pm to fill me up before bed and then I don't tend to wake up starving either!! Might be worth a try. I don't have my first one til 9.30/10am too if I can help it.
I was a water machine yesterday and didn't stop glugging (or peeing! Lol) but didn't feel hungry at all so think that just really help.
Good luck today. Xx :)

Thanks Sammy! I had my first pack at 8:30ish before work.... mint choc... again not my favourite but still less powdery than lipo! :)

Working my way through my water. .. have the orange water additive to try later! Have read that its yum with sparkling water so might give that a go too. Exciting stuff! Xx

Its totally weird that the packs taste good....surely it can't be vcld I keep asking myself lol.

Drinks lots of water and the headache will be gone before you know it....it's the bad breath and furry mouth I can't handle...convinced everyone is disgusted by me and my ketosis breath friend haha!

I hear ya on wanting the big losses every week....just spent my first week fighting with myself about daily weighing....I know I shouldn't but I like seeing the numbers go down too! You'll do great hun....my first weigh in today and I've shifted 9lbs....can't wait to see your scores on the doors coz they'll be good :D

Omg 9lbs is amazing!! Congratulations you must be over the moon! :clap:

I lost 5lbs on my first week of lipo so cant wait till next monday to see how it compares... not that I care if its left because the food is far more interesting than lipo ever was!

I got used to the furry mouth and strangly looking forward to it now... but only because I know then the diet is properly working :D

My OH is also on the diet this time which is tonnes better than when I did lipo. He has a about 1 and a half stone to loose (if that!) But it will be far easier without him bringing temptation into the house :) happy times xx

Awe thanks Kayroo! I'm super chuffed! Was expecting 7lbs at best....but 9lbs has got me more motivated and excited :p

this has to be the best vcld ever....like you I'm so excited by the variety that the good numbers are a bonus...ok well to be honest that is the whole point...just glad its not painful :cool:

the furry mouth breath isn't as bad for me on this one...are you there yet? Headache eased off?
I'm struggling to chug water today...was fine yesterday but today is slow....:confused:

That's awesome that you don't have temptation in the house....kudos to your OH.....you guys will sail through together!

i taken to creating lots of desserts for my OH. That I don't like since I started...I cooked and baked all his fave meals constantly when I was on lipo....I became a feeder and I'm doing it again...just a little less extreme this time though haha!

Back