Newbie to Slim & Save!

Re: Newbie to Slim & Save!

I can imagine! I'd love to see 3lbs this week and next as that would undo the weight I put on since lipo! Fingers crossed for more though!

No furry mouth yet and headache went by about lunchtime. Even managed to resist the scales too! :)

I was addicted to cooking programs on lipo! Could watch them for hours on end and not get bored... wonder what it will be like this time! I was a feeder too.on lipo, kept thinking that my OH must be hungry all the time just because I was!

Day 2 is over and I'm feeling positive! 5 days till weigh in woohoo!! Xx

Well done Kayroo. Bet you loose more than 3. Tho any loss is good right. Me too with the cookery programmes. Nearly licking the screen during the great British bake off. Must be great to be on the crew of that show x

Tonight I decided I wanna make an apple pie tomorrow for the boy...he's complaining that I feeding him again...it's called transference I think? We want it...so lets give it to everyone else! I don't even like apple pie haha!

the furry mouth is luuuurrrrvvvvely! not!

I so could not trust myself to bake. Go you x

Thats why I make something I don't like....puts me off eating it...always bloody good though..bugger!

Found a tefal outlet in Manchester....now I need an excuse to make my bf drive over there and accidentally on purpose happen to buy one coz we just happened to be passing by ;)

Ooh there's one in Yorkshire somewhere I've ever heard of...more chance of tricking him into a drive to Manchester tho

Found a tefal outlet in Manchester....now I need an excuse to make my bf drive over there and accidentally on purpose happen to buy one coz we just happened to be passing by ;) Ooh there's one in Yorkshire somewhere I've ever heard of...more chance of tricking him into a drive to Manchester tho

There is one in York at MacArthur glen which is where I live, we also have a flat in Manc and the Manc one is at Cheshire oaks designer outlet...

You always make me lol. Tho if he goes with you he's going to know the price :0. Mine would have a fit at over 100 pounds for another kitchen appliance we don't have the room for. I will have to sneak out myself haha x

There is one in York at MacArthur glen which is where I live, we also have a flat in Manc and the Manc one is at Cheshire oaks designer outlet...

Sold on York now....I can take him for a beverage as a treat....or buy him something as part of the bribe ;)

Sold on York now....I can take him for a beverage as a treat....or buy him something as part of the bribe ;)

The York place is nice cos it's all under cover but if the weather is good I prefer the Manc one... Just stay out of the Lindt shop ;-)

The York place is nice cos it's all under cover but if the weather is good I prefer the Manc one... Just stay out of the Lindt shop ;-)

Lol and everywhere else on the way....I'd be licking the window of Lindt! :eek:

Lol... Lindt is my favourite chocolate ever!

Lol... Lindt is my favourite chocolate ever!

Enough to lick the window of the forbidden love of it though? I'll on the 5o'clock calendar news...being arrested haha

That would be too funny to watch :)

Well after me dreaming of threatening to attack the staff in the supermarket with a rotiserrie chicken that I used to have to walk through to get to my pharmacy for lipo , window licking seems quite rational :)

Well done Kayroo. Bet you loose more than 3. Tho any loss is good right. Me too with the cookery programmes. Nearly licking the screen during the great British bake off. Must be great to be on the crew of that show x

Any loss is great! Especially considering the packs are tasty! So used to the powdery taste of lipotrim that I would be happy with STS or 1lb lol feels like I'm being naughty even when I'm 100% so far!

I havent watched the british bake off.. but give it a few days and I'm sure I'll be watching! Haha. Must be great to be on that show but wouldnt want to actually be able to smell the food while on a diet... :) xx

Well after me dreaming of threatening to attack the staff in the supermarket with a rotiserrie chicken that I used to have to walk through to get to my pharmacy for lipo , window licking seems quite rational :)

Hahahaha! I struggled with that too, but for me there was a chinese and tesco either side of the pharmacy and that was enough!

I hope after this that I can learn to cook... I am so lazy when it comes to cooking! Xxx

Hahahaha! I struggled with that too, but for me there was a chinese and tesco either side of the pharmacy and that was enough!

I hope after this that I can learn to cook... I am so lazy when it comes to cooking! Xxx

Now a Chinese would have tipped me over the edge....I salute you!!!

The staff and the chicken nearly got it I tell you....one time we had to pick some shopping and I had to walk out of the supermarket and let my OH do the rest...its was just too much....I would have been arrested for murder that day!

I remember we had to drive past a McD's and a KFC too.....I was convinced the world was conspiring against me....I used to make my OH take me early in the morning and wear the lightest clothes I could (naked weighing wasn't an option) and used to be beyond starving coz I wouldn't let anything past my lips till it was done!

Unless you want to live of sachets forever....methinks you might have to learn a little bit of cooking....haha!

Back