Newbie to Slim & Save!

Re: Newbie to Slim & Save!

Now a Chinese would have tipped me over the edge....I salute you!!!

The staff and the chicken nearly got it I tell you....one time we had to pick some shopping and I had to walk out of the supermarket and let my OH do the rest...its was just too much....I would have been arrested for murder that day!

I remember we had to drive past a McD's and a KFC too.....I was convinced the world was conspiring against me....I used to make my OH take me early in the morning and wear the lightest clothes I could (naked weighing wasn't an option) and used to be beyond starving coz I wouldn't let anything past my lips till it was done!

Unless you want to live of sachets forever....methinks you might have to learn a little bit of cooking....haha!

Hahaha! I used to wear the same things each week... even though they were atleast a size too big by the end! Atleast now I can weigh in the comfort of my own home (and naked....!)

One of the guys at work is munching his lunch and it smells amazing. My belly is rumbling in response and it's so embarrassing :(

I think cooking is on the cards too... maybe once I'm close to target (or after xmas) I'll take a break from the diet and try and learn to cook.. better get those recipe books on my xmas list! Haha

How are you getting on today? Xx

Hahaha! I used to wear the same things each week... even though they were atleast a size too big by the end! Atleast now I can weigh in the comfort of my own home (and naked....!)

One of the guys at work is munching his lunch and it smells amazing. My belly is rumbling in response and it's so embarrassing :(

I think cooking is on the cards too... maybe once I'm close to target (or after xmas) I'll take a break from the diet and try and learn to cook.. better get those recipe books on my xmas list! Haha

How are you getting on today? Xx

Thats another thing I love about this diet....naked weighing!

even if it was freezing I would wear the lightest clothes or make what I wore was removable warmth wise down to a light thirst and leggings. It would be my night before's prep routine...along with the Epsom salts bath.

i have been lucky enough on this diet so far coz I work from home mostly....but from Friday I'll be back working with people again wanting to stab them with their forks I'm sure! So selfish of people eating nice food....I'm not even hungry but its just the wish to taste something that didn't come out of a packet just because i can....have you killed him yet? Haha!

i recommend Jamie's 30 minute meals as a good starting point....especially if you wanna save time...oh and a slow cooker....best invention for lazy cooks...throw it all in and leave it for later!

My day is going ok so far...porridge down....hazelnut flavoured coffee down....yummy! Now to actually try and do some work before lunch....this seems at too easy...struggling a little with water intake again....some days I can chug it like no ones business...then others I ant hack it! Might treat myself to Ribera plus....mmmmm

Thats another thing I love about this diet....naked weighing!

even if it was freezing I would wear the lightest clothes or make what I wore was removable warmth wise down to a light thirst and leggings. It would be my night before's prep routine...along with the Epsom salts bath.

i have been lucky enough on this diet so far coz I work from home mostly....but from Friday I'll be back working with people again wanting to stab them with their forks I'm sure! So selfish of people eating nice food....I'm not even hungry but its just the wish to taste something that didn't come out of a packet just because i can....have you killed him yet? Haha!

i recommend Jamie's 30 minute meals as a good starting point....especially if you wanna save time...oh and a slow cooker....best invention for lazy cooks...throw it all in and leave it for later!

My day is going ok so far...porridge down....hazelnut flavoured coffee down....yummy! Now to actually try and do some work before lunch....this seems at too easy...struggling a little with water intake again....some days I can chug it like no ones business...then others I ant hack it! Might treat myself to Ribera plus....mmmmm

Woohoo naked weighing! I liked the weighing at lipo because it stopped me being able to weigh all week... but I do like the idea of naked weighing. Every little helps! Lol

Didnt kill him this time... hoping ketosis kicks in soon so I feel less miserable. I snapped at someone today and it made me feel terrible! Dont feel hungry but head is pounding and I'm yawning my socks off. Ah well only an hour and a bit left then I can go home and have a nap!

Thanks for the recommendation... I've watched a few of those on TV! Might see if I can get the cookbook. Somewhere to start eh! :)

I'm struggling today water wise but tying to keep chugging as I know it helps me with the headaches... *yawn* x

Well that's day 3 over! Feeling more positive and it seems the headaches have died off (for now!!) looking forward to an early night and then hoping no more headaches for me tomorrow :) xx

Hurray I survived days 1-3! :) going into day 4 now feeling better. I do still have the headache but dont feel too hungry (and stuffed after my breakfast shake!) So I think its beginning to work :)

Hoping the headaches go by the weekend as that will be my biggest challenge... then weigh in in monday!

Not sure I feel any slimmer yet, but I have avoided the scales so hoping for a big surprise at weigh in.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Xx

Hurray I survived days 1-3! :) going into day 4 now feeling better. I do still have the headache but dont feel too hungry (and stuffed after my breakfast shake!) So I think its beginning to work :)

Hoping the headaches go by the weekend as that will be my biggest challenge... then weigh in in monday!

Not sure I feel any slimmer yet, but I have avoided the scales so hoping for a big surprise at weigh in.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Xx

Yay...welcome aboard the S&S choo choo train.....congrats on getting through the hardest part....so much easier than lipo and getting to day 4...I remember tearing my hair out and my head killing me so much that I had to go to bed a lot! I have purposely made sure my weigh in day is on Monday/Tuesday as the weekends are the true test and so having my weigh in on a Friday or Saturday is dangerous to me as I may blow the wheels off my wagon with all the temptation around me:p

Kudos to you for swerving the scales....stronger than me...the daily weighing is my new addiction lol.

Yay...welcome aboard the S&S choo choo train.....congrats on getting through the hardest part....so much easier than lipo and getting to day 4...I remember tearing my hair out and my head killing me so much that I had to go to bed a lot! I have purposely made sure my weigh in day is on Monday/Tuesday as the weekends are the true test and so having my weigh in on a Friday or Saturday is dangerous to me as I may blow the wheels off my wagon with all the temptation around me:p

Kudos to you for swerving the scales....stronger than me...the daily weighing is my new addiction lol.

Day 4 over, headaches almost gone now! Weigh in is getting closer! :D Cant wait to see how they go. I'm used to a Saturday weigh in but gone for Monday this time... not sure how I'm going to handle the weekend without knowing though! argh :)

Day 5 is started, have had 1 shake for breakfast and gulped my way through nearly 750ml water so far. Happy with that! It's far easier this time than it was before as OH is also doing it, didn't think it would make much difference but it really has! :D x

Sounds like things are going really well keep up the good work I'm on day 8 today! I did Cambridge way back and only like chocolate and porridge not sure how managed!! I love having either a meal pack with veg or protein and veg in the evening and finding myself trying different veggies such as asparagus as a treat! Top tip mix tuna with the mushroom pasta if you can last on 2 packs till evening oh my!! It was amaZing!!! I had completely skipped my mid afternoon PACk so thought I'd give it a try haha

Look forward to seeing how you get along xx

How are you getting on Kayroo? Enjoying your view from the S&S choo choo train?:cool:

Back