Newbie to Slimfast

Fatblaster

Hi Everyone, I've just been reading thro your posts and everyone seems so friendly on here :D

Today is my first day on SF (and my first time with SF) and I have about 3 stones to lose.

I've successfully lost weight with Slimming World and Rosemary Conley before and I did try Lipotrim earlier this year but it wasn't for me - I need to eat some real food!!!!

So far so good today, I have a loooong way to go but feeling positive. Only thing is I have a headache? - I have drunk 2 pints of water so far today and am aiming for another 2..

Hoping to talk to fellow dieters and get/give support, it's easier than doing it alone!

Hello Fatbuster,

Good luck with the plan, this forum is great lots of tips and help. Look forward to hearing your weight loses.

Ck x:)

just thought i would pop over from cd to say you can do it,i lost 53lb this year on slimfast(without the snacks,just shakes and 600 cal meal) and it does work good luck angie x

Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes and WELL DONE on the weight losses! Hope I'll be joining you soon - will join in the Nov challenge when it appears!!

good luck fatbuster, keep us posted on your progress :0)

Hello! Today is my first day doing Slim Fast -- got off to a very bad start as (a) I realised I'd bought a load of coffee flavoured shakes instead of chocolate and (b) the first one I opened was LUMPY. Am going to take the rest of the coffee back, I opened a vanilla one afterwards and it was fine. Quite pleasant, really.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much weight I can expect to lose in the first week and thereafter? Any ideas? I weighed myself this morning and I'm 12 stone and five pounds. I'm planning to do a couple of weeks of two shakes a day and then a light meal. I'm also going on the wagon for a bit, to help.

Thanks!

Good luck to you too! Just exchanged my coffee shakes for chocolate ones, and bought some clementines. And set up a ticker, which hopefully will show up when I post this...

Hello and welcome - day 2 of my SF plan! I've lost 2.5stone already with Slimming World, but need a booster.

FA xx

Welcome everyone. Looking forward to hearing how you do. Well as some of you know I have not been too good recently but I am pleased to say I have been 100% for the past two days. Hopefully I am in the right mind frame to do it again.

FF
x

Back