Newbie to slimming world.

jordana26

Struggling with breakfast,ive looked through the forum of breakfast ideas and theres some great ones,just never feel like eating at that time of morning!can anyone recommend some cereal bars or something thats free i can eat?plus what yogurts are syn free that are flavoured,i searched online but found different answers everywhere!thanks

Hiya, i never used to eat breakfast but its just become a normal part of the day!!
I usually have weetabix or bran flakes as a healthy extra b with a healthy extra a of skimmed milk topped with whatever fruit i fancy that day!! Alpen light bars are 2 for a healthy extra b, i have these and a yogurt some mornings!

If you go into the syns sub forum you should find a lot about yogurt on there!

Good luck xx

Good morning
The mullet light range are generally syn free. I normally pop one of those over some melon. I prepare this and pop it in a bowl, so in the morning no effort!! And no syns!!! If you don't fancy that the Hi-fi bars are easy. They are free on sw if you use them as a healthy extra or 6 syns if you don't and you can pick them up from your local group xx

Thanks,just looked up the yogurt thread,very helpful,wrote them down for my shopping list,is it any alpen bars that count as your healthy xb?x

Only Alpen Lights count as HEXB - you can have 2. My faves are the orange ones and the fudge ones, but I hear the cherry bakewell ones you can buy in ASDA are fab too x

The lo-cal bars breakfast bars in aldi are also 2 for a HexB...good value at 7 for €1.70 (or the £ equivalent)

Miss_Corset said:
Only Alpen Lights count as HEXB - you can have 2. My faves are the orange ones and the fudge ones, but I hear the cherry bakewell ones you can buy in ASDA are fab too x

I've only tried the cherry bake well ones they're lush! Have bought the apple and sultana and the summer fruits but haven't had a chance to try them yet since my dad keeps stealing them to take away to work :(

Bad daddy! lol.

The summer fruit ones are nice, especially with a cup of tea. Haven't tried the apple ones yet - might put them on the list for next week! :)

Back