Newbie to sw - 3rd week weigh in thursday, need a buddy x

lizab5

HI everyone, i am into my 3rd week and enjoying SW very much. First week i lost 7.5lb then last week only 0.5 but wasnt as good as the first. Not had a great start to this week but back on track now, blame the kids days out..weigh in on thursday nights. I have about 5 stone to lose maybe a bit more, will see how i feel. Would love to buddy up with people on here, such a great inspiration. Anyway hope all is well, thanks for reading my thread. Not sure how to use this site either, any help and tips much appreciated. Thanks liza xxx

Hi liza and :welcome: on board, you are doing fantastically, keep up the good work.
The only piece of advice I think i can give you right now is explore the site, go to the blue bar at the top and where it says all diets, click and scroll down, you will come to a list of SW topics, threads etc and that's how I first navigated round the site. if you see a link at the bottom of a page like there will be on mine (starting with http: etc )click on it and that will take you to that person home page/diary.
once you have written on a thread you will be linked to it and can access it by clicking on quick links in the blue bar (again) and scrolling down to subscribed threads, but like I said best way is to explore.
Gl with your journey hun and I will pop in from time to time to see how you're getting on ...Lily xx

HI lilly thats very kind of you, you have done so well. Be nice to stay in touch, thankyou. What are you doing extra easy, or mixture? Im doing extra easy. Have a good week liza x

HI lilly thats very kind of you, you have done so well. Be nice to stay in touch, thankyou. What are you doing extra easy, or mixture? Im doing extra easy. Have a good week liza x

Hi hun, I am always about, just holler and if I can help I will...I am doing EE, have done from day one, and it's worked for me so if it's not broken I'm not gonna change it lol.
Thank you hun, I weigh in on Tuesday, do you go to the meetings or are you online or both? x

Hi yes I go to meetings on Thursday's. 3rd weigh in this week but not had a great weekend. Can u tell me as bit confused on the extra easy plan u can have spag Bol correct? So how can I feel my plate with a third of superfree foods? Hope this makes sense. Good luck tommorow. How long u been doing ee for? How much u lost? Keep in touch let me know u get on Tom. Liza x

Hi yes I go to meetings on Thursday's. 3rd weigh in this week but not had a great weekend. Can u tell me as bit confused on the extra easy plan u can have spag Bol correct? So how can I feel my plate with a third of superfree foods? Hope this makes sense. Good luck tommorow. How long u been doing ee for? How much u lost? Keep in touch let me know u get on Tom. Liza x

Hey hun, yes you can have spag bol, most people would put their superfree on with the meal, taking less of the spag bol (smaller portions) but I still have a biggish appetite, so I eat my meals and have a side salad too..I am slowly decreasing my food intake and making my portions smaller, as I find myself becoming fuller with a smaller amount ...I have been with SW since November 2010 and been doing EE since then, I lost a huge amount of weight on my own before joining SW, I have lost nearly 4 and half stone since I started SW but 11 st in total...I have noticed a marked slowing down of my weight loss, so I am going to try a little shake up and maybe do some red and green days...will let you know how I get on ...speak soon tc ..Lily xx

When I do a spag bol I always add extra veg to the tomato sauce, eg onions, mushrooms, grated carrot, courgettes, peppers. These can make up your 1/3 superfree.

Another thing I sometimes do is to have a bowl of HM veg soup before my meal, this also increases the superfree portion.

Denise

Hi Liza, I'm also new to this site and have my 3rd weigh in at SW on Thursday night. I have approx. 8st in total to loose. Since joining I have had no 'big' weight loss but lost 2lb both weeks and can already see a difference in my clothes.
I have made a lot of the SW meals over the past 2 weeks and with the things like the spag. bol. I just put more veg. in. I used onions, mushrooms and peppers, also did the same when making the chilli.
Good luck on the journey to a slimmer you, I keep saying to myself 'you can do it (this time) and unfortunately or not depending how you look at it I have no choice due to health issues if I don't do something about my weight now then I'm most probably not going to have much of an old age.

Back