Newbie to the Board - 1st week on CD

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Hi, everyone. I have been checking out these boards for a few days but this is my first post. I started the CD on 19/05/08. I have my 1st official weigh in on Monday 26th :eek:.

I was wondering whether there is anyone else who is looking for support in these first weeks .. I know I am.

Hi, everyone. I have been checking out these boards for a few days but this is my first post. I started the CD on 19/05/08. I have my 1st official weigh in on Monday 26th :eek:.

I was wondering whether there is anyone else who is looking for support in these first weeks .. I know I am.

Hi

I am too, my first weigh in is tuesday27th may, although my cdc gave me a motivational weigh in on thursday to give me a bit of a boost.

Good luck for monday, i am sure you will do well.

debs x

Thanks Debs. Good luck to you too. How did you get on when you have your motivational weigh in.. my CDC never even suggested that to me.. did it help?

I have been checking the scales and the result is going the right way. Just have so much weight to lose.

I will post my results on Monday. Fingers crossed xx

Good luck to you Flirtygirl, this is a fabulous diet and you will be amazed at the results. There is wonderful support on this board if you need it.

C xxx

welcome to mini's, you will love it here. Ive alot of weight to lose aswell and def know i would not still be going if it wasnt for this site. There is lots of new people just starting of now and there's some a week in so there is always someone around :) Best of luck with your weigh in monday, you have the hardest week over you nearly. It will be a breeze from here on in.My big tip don not break it been there dont that couldnt get back to it. Back now this is week one of my own restart weigh in thurs!!
You will get loads advice/support here, come on anythime there is always someone around to help :) We will be slim in no time

becky xx

Hi 30FlirtyGirl,

:welcome:

Good luck with your weigh in on Monday!

Here is a link that will guide you step by step how to put up your ticker.

Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

I started CD on the 17/05/08 and my first WI is 28/05/08. We have about the same amount of weight to lose. :)

The board is great for support, so make sure you pop in here and drink lots of water (I'm not so great at the water, but I'm trying!)

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hi

Im switching to CD after 2 weeks on LT got my 1st weigh in on monday canny wait!! xx

We all know what it's like when you first start CD, so if you've got any questions or just need some support there will always be someone around.
I had nearly the same amount as you to lose and it's so motivating seeing the weight come off.
Keep up with the good work. :D

Wow thanks everyone for the support. I feel really happy about this diet now.

I'll let you know how I get on.

:talk017:

Thanks Debs. Good luck to you too. How did you get on when you have your motivational weigh in.. my CDC never even suggested that to me.. did it help?

I have been checking the scales and the result is going the right way. Just have so much weight to lose.

I will post my results on Monday. Fingers crossed xx

Look forward to seeing how well you will have done! :)

I lost 3.5 lbs when my cdc weighed me, i wasnt there for a weigh in tho' just wanted to swap sum flavours over. I really didnt want to get on the scales coz i thought it would be too soon, but it did help to see something had come off already.

debs x

welcome and the very best of luck with it, we'll be here to help you through the highs and lows :)

Good luck as you start on the cd.
We have all been through the first week so we will all support you.
Enjoy your first weigh in and the great weight loss you will have.
2 pieces of advice-try to stick to it-though we will all support you if you blip,it does make the job so much harder!and drink lots and lots of water.It really helps and makes the weight come off quicker

Welcome onboard and good luck! Loads of support to be found on Minis and do let us know how you get on at your first weigh in!

Gxx

I started on the 17th so just a day behind you. Had weigh in today, am thrilled to have lost 5 lbs after on six days on plan! got some new flavours this week to keep me going. I feel tons better already, keep us posted x x

Thanks again everyone. I am finding the evening and weekend the hardest.

I have just had to do my first food shop (with hubby as he is not doing CD) which was so hard.. everything just looked so delicious :cry:I did feel a bit deprived to be honest but come Monday I know it will be worth it.
I'm managing 4 litres a day at the moment so hopefully this is enough.

thx Em xx

Congrats on your weight loss too. And everyones elses for that matter you are all doing fantastic.

xx

hI,
I started on the 19th as well, weigh in on Bank Holiday Monday x

Back