• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie to the boards...

soon to be minnie mouse
welcome to minis and good luck for monday
Hello! Welcome, I'm fairly new too. Best of luck. I find this forum really friendly and have had loads of support & advice
Hi! I have been doing SF and been part of this wonderful forum for a week. I am sure if I had not joined on here I would have given up so stick with it and let us know how you are doing. x
Thanks all :)

Was my first day today and I've already slipped up ^.^ I had half a piece of toast it was about 30 mins after I ate it that I remembered I was doing SF >.< Oh well I missed the mid-morning snack to make up for it ;)

I am however REALLY struggling with drinking water I usually don't drink much more than a pint a day (in tea or coffee) and apparently i need about 4 litres (due to my size) I've managed 1 litre today no idea how I'll manage another 3 before bed!
I keep my water in a sports bottle and it seems to go down quicker that way than in a glass. Would you be able to drink more if you added sugar free cordial to it? Keep at it and it will soon be like second nature. I seem to drink gallons! If you feel dizzy or headachy you definately need to drink more.
Hope thats helps
BL x