Newbie to the cambridge diet

Even better! Well done :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Thanks guys, anybody else got any fab news? X

Thanks all. Back on it 100% today. Drinking plenty of water. Well done on all the fab losses. Still 6 days for me to go! Hunger pangs calmed down now though so becoming much easier on day 4 xx

Well done MizFish on your loss!! How you finding it now?? xx

Really easy now thanks tinkerbella, what about you? Brill thanks kerr y how are you coping? X

On day 9 and been 100% so far!! Struggled a little bit last night more with head hunger and felt a bit deprived but threw myself into cleaning the house lol and that helped!! Distraction sometimes is definitely the key!! xx

Hi all

Had my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 10 n half pounds and 12 inches.

Over the moon and spurred on to do well this week :)

That is a super result!!! Well done! :)

Well done tasha! Thats fab! So im doin ok so far had my second weigh in on monday and was a little disheartened because i only lost 2.5 lbs and 3inchs :/ so hope fully on my next one it will be more, can deffo see the difference tho :) hope everyone else is doing well x

Well done mizfish! A loss is a loss. I've just had second weigh in and only lost 1 and half but my bmi isn't that high and after a huge 10 and half last week I knew it wouldn't be big this week.

Still I'm happy with 12 pounds off in 2 weeks :) best I've ever done hoping to get my stone next week x

Well done tasha! Thats fab! So im doin ok so far had my second weigh in on monday and was a little disheartened because i only lost 2.5 lbs and 3inchs :/ so hope fully on my next one it will be more, can deffo see the difference tho :) hope everyone else is doing well x[/QUOTE

"Only"? And how long would it take for ulu to lose that amount of weight and inches on ww or slimming world hey? You're doing super and if you can see a difference then it's definitely a positive! Don't expect the 4's or 5lb losses every week because they don't happen. It's approx 1 stone a month which is a crazy amount of fat to lose...and that's what it is, pure fat!

Celebrate your 2.5 and 3"!!! :)

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Thank you for the supportive words hun, it was just a shock from the 6lbs first lost lol sorry havent posted in a while but been hectic, so my total loss now is 1st2lbs :) sooooo pleased, ive been looking at yours to lizzrob and your doing amazing!! X

Thank you for the supportive words hun, it was just a shock from the 6lbs first lost lol sorry havent posted in a while but been hectic, so my total loss now is 1st2lbs :) sooooo pleased, ive been looking at yours to lizzrob and your doing amazing!! X

Give the diet 100% and it medically cannot fail! You just have to have faith and 1st 2lbs off is amazing!
Thanks hun. It's coming off slower than I expected but I'm comfortable with that as I'm losing inches quite rapidly. X

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Yes, im trying my hardest, but im so pleased with it, your journey is astounding hun epsecially to put on and then lose twice the amount is brilliant! Im just worried as sometimes i have my bars after 7pm and someone told me that i musnt? But wanted to clarify and get some other views what do you think? Xx

Yes, im trying my hardest, but im so pleased with it, your journey is astounding hun epsecially to put on and then lose twice the amount is brilliant! Im just worried as sometimes i have my bars after 7pm and someone told me that i musnt? But wanted to clarify and get some other views what do you think? Xx

I have a bar every day about 9pm hun! I've heard a lot of recommendations but never to have the bar before 7. I won't get my bar tonight until gone half 10 as I forgotten to bring it with me tut lol
How many days are you onto now hun?

Oh fab :) thats cool then, that will help as i get peckish about 9ish lol,well this monday will be week 6 so hopefully another 3 weeks and i reckon i will be at my goal weight :) xx

Oh fab :) thats cool then, that will help as i get peckish about 9ish lol,well this monday will be week 6 so hopefully another 3 weeks and i reckon i will be at my goal weight :) xx

Wow that's amazing!!! I envy you for that one :)

Actually, I'm quite happy on SS, so I think I'll be on it until end of July at the earliest xx

Hi I'm thinking of starting the cd and have done it in the past but only last 2 days, really wanting to loose 3 stone, however in the next few weeks have some events coming up and feel like I'm going to mess up, has anyone ever messed up and still lost weight? X

Hi I'm thinking of starting the cd and have done it in the past but only last 2 days, really wanting to loose 3 stone, however in the next few weeks have some events coming up and feel like I'm going to mess up, has anyone ever messed up and still lost weight? X

I had a weekend off for a wedding and gained 3lbs but i will now be 100% until the end of July to make sure the weight comes off. Can you not stick to the diet through the events?

Back