Newbie to the cambridge diet

Ooh i wonder if i can ask for them on monday then?? Not loving the soupd tbh like the porridge and shakes so might ask for the bars :) wow 5 stone thats loads! Hope ur journey still going well x

Herbs and spices are the key for all the products. Don't just settle with the flavours you have, add ginger to soup, thyme to chicken and much soup or a little chilli powder! Makes them tasty :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Sounds good but i think its the textures im missing lol something to chew rather than drink hehe x

I've been at my mates tonight nibbling my Cambridge peanut bar while he ate a slab of cadburys (all 1000 calories of it). I was only ok because of my bar I think

It took me longer to eat my little bar than it did for him to eat 1000 cal worth lol

Lol 1000 cals ouch! Got my first weigh in tomorrow cant wait! Will be sure to post my results :) im fully in ketosis now so am pleased x

I do find I take my time with my food (both Cambridge and real!) than I ever have before. Maybe it's because I know to make sure I enjoy it as there are no snacks and having that last shake early might just not be a great idea to fill the time.

good luck Mizfish, don't forget to let us all know how it went!

I'm the same now, even with a soup lol why aren't we this disciplined normally lol

Yes why aren't we? Im the same you appreciate everything now lol yep I will be sure to let you all know after 3:30 :)

Fingers crossed it's a good result :)

Ok ladies! 5lbs lost and overall 6 half inches :) so very pleased with that :) x

Hi

I've started ss+ on Saturday. Been doing ok until today when I had lunch with friends and had grilled chicken with some corn! Really annoyed now.

I'm being weighed next Monday so have another week to go but just frustrated about slipping up and thought I'd write on here to see if people know if it will really affect my weight loss? And just some support to get back on it properly.

Thanks tasha :)

Ok ladies! 5lbs lost and overall 6 half inches :) so very pleased with that :) x

Wow well done that's superb!!!!! :)

Hi I've started ss+ on Saturday. Been doing ok until today when I had lunch with friends and had grilled chicken with some corn! Really annoyed now. I'm being weighed next Monday so have another week to go but just frustrated about slipping up and thought I'd write on here to see if people know if it will really affect my weight loss? And just some support to get back on it properly. Thanks tasha :)

It could have been much worse hun. If needed, have a SS+ friendly meal in future if you can as that really won't affect the weight loss.

Now if I'm right, the corn you'll barely process in your body anyway so I can't see it being a major fail hun! Accept it, analyse why you did it, and then learn from it :)

Thanks lizzrob!

At least I've got a week to really get back on it. Going to start tomorrow as a fresh day and do 100%!

Really glad I found this just to speak to others doing the same!

You'll be fine hun :) you'll still have a decent loss!

5lbs. Is great!

As for eating out go for green stuff and protein if in doubt. Always my fail safe. But corn isn't so bad really, the husk isn't digested though the fleshy part is quite carby.

Good luck from now on everyone!

Oooh oooh my consultant got it mixed up and it was 6 and half ive lost!! Wooooo even better so pleased. And tashah I wouldn't panick to much hun It should be ok I know its tricky around food but you should be ok :) x

Back