Newbie to the site so be gentle with me :)

Shellywelly68

Hi Im Shelly, I came across this site from the SW page on fb. I joined SW on 12/7/11 and have so far lost 4lb. First week was great, followed the plan and lost 3lb :D, 2nd week lost another lb :D. 3rd week thought I followed the plan and had a good week, put on a lb :cry:, went on tues and lost a lb :D. Not sure if that is how my SW journey is going to be but we shall see, it is still early days. The site looks like it will be a great help with advice, recipes etc.. Look forward to receiving and giving support and making lots of new friends and hopefully we can all become slimmer together :family2:

Hi Shelley welcome to minimins they are so many lovely people on this site that are always willing to help, i wish you good luck in your journey x x

Hi and welcome. Congratulations. You are doing very well and it takes a few weeks to get properly into a plan.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Hey Shelly :) Well done on your loss so far, I'm sure you'll master the plan and keep the loses coming :) I'm doing slimming world too and love it. Welcome to the site!

Hi shelly....Well done on your loss so far, me and you are around the same weight and height aiming dor the same goal, just had a baby so need to budge this weight :)

Thanks Shenzi, Irene and Rabecky for the lovely welcome, really appreciate it. I am loving this site, it is so full of info and lovely people. It will make losing weight so much easier I'm sure :)

Hi shelly....Well done on your loss so far, me and you are around the same weight and height aiming dor the same goal, just had a baby so need to budge this weight :)

Hi Mummy2ebi&tyler, Congratulations on the birth of your new baby :D Wonderful news. My weight has come from giving up smoking so hopefully we can help each other achieve our goal weight :p

:D
Hi Mummy2ebi&tyler, Congratulations on the birth of your new baby :D Wonderful news. My weight has come from giving up smoking so hopefully we can help each other achieve our goal weight :p

Aww thankyou, gaining the weight was worth it but now its getting me down:cry: Due to back problems through my preganacy i cannot do the intense training i used to do as im a rugby player.
So yes hopefully we can help each other through this :):D

Back