newbie to this forum but sadly not to dieting

dophie

Hi I've been on and off the forum for a couple of years getting hints and tips,I lost 6stone 2 years ago but I've now gained 2 stone back!.so again I'm starting the new year with a new goal (as I always do lol) to get to 15 stone for September as we are going on holiday with friends,I'm currently 18.8 .i find it so hard as my only vice is food I'm a proper foody and so is my husband,I don't drink or smoke so like to reward myself with food mainly bread & chocolate.im 5 7" a size 20 would love to be a 16 with slim legs but we will see!! I'm 38 next month Married with 5 children & a 6 month old chocolate lab ( even she has to be chocolate!) please help me stick to plan!! I'm doing it alone as I hated going to club.xxxx

Hi I've been on and off the forum for a couple of years getting hints and tips,I lost 6stone 2 years ago but I've now gained 2 stone back!.so again I'm starting the new year with a new goal (as I always do lol) to get to 15 stone for September as we are going on holiday with friends,I'm currently 18.8 .i find it so hard as my only vice is food I'm a proper foody and so is my husband,I don't drink or smoke so like to reward myself with food mainly bread & chocolate.im 5 7" a size 20 would love to be a 16 with slim legs but we will see!! I'm 38 next month Married with 5 children & a 6 month old chocolate lab ( even she has to be chocolate!) please help me stick to plan!! I'm doing it alone as I hated going to club.xxxx

You did really well to lose 6 stone 2 years ago so just do whatever you did back then! Your holiday is a way off so you have plenty of time and whatever you lose will make you feel better.

Good luck :)

similar situation, i lost 4 stone just over 3 years ago but the past year i gained back 1 stone - i know i shouldn't dwell too much as i'm still down 3 stone but its really gotten me down and im struggling to get back on track with it!

Hi dophie here to follow you what plan are you on xx

Back