Newbie to this forum... need inspiration!!

AmyGan

Hey all! Im new to this forum and am hoping I can get the inspiration I need. Im currently 14st 8lbs, I joined ww last week and lost 4lbs! :eek:
I am determined to loose all this excess baggage and am hoping I can make some friends here to help me through it! After all we'r all in the one boat! :)

---------------------------------------------
week one; -4lbs
week two;

Hey!! I'm a newbie too!! I have my first weigh in this Wednesday so fingers crossed iv done as well as u 4 pounds is brill well done!! How r u finding the diet so far?

hey jemmalb!!
finding the diet good actually. not too hard. I think its great you can eat what you want!! my kinda diet!
when is your first weigh in??

First weigh in is Wednesday.... Feeling nervous to see how iv done!!! Fingers crosses it's a good result! Wens ur weigh in?

thursday! Iv been really bold this week!
had indian last night and am going to the cinema tonight! ha ha
I'll have to behave for the week to make up for it!

I can never resist the popcorn at the cinema.... Wonder if it's high in pp, I imagine so lol!! Let us no how u get on : )

Good luck girlies x

Hi jemmalb, I am doing ok ta! Had a BBQ today and didn't go over my points so hopefully will do ok. I want to loose about 4 n half stone in total, but am looking at the first albs first. I love ww plan, I did sw for years without success before so fingers crossed
Abby x

Jemmalb- I had quorn sausages n two quorn burgers and loads of salad. I didn't have any bread rolls and was ok!!! (a first for me) good luck
Abby x

Back