Newbie to WW

Baronessvongogo

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I have been on this forum on the slim fast section, but it was not agreeing with my poorly stomach, so i will be joining weight watchers on monday night. I am getting married in December so me and my chief bridesmaid have the date as a goal, and i need to lose at least 2 stone.

I have been trawling through this forum picking up tips, and everyone seems really nice and friendly :)

So i thought i'd say hello...

Welcome - Weight Watchers should help you to achieve your goal. I know I'm much heavier than you but I've lost around a stone in my first month so I'm really starting to believe that Weight Watchers works. :)

Have you chosen your dress?

Hi and welcome to ww - love your screen name.

Good luck with the wedding plans - I'm six weeks and counting now; it's gone so fast! x

hi b von g g ! easier the than spelling it all out, welcome to w w section, only joined myself in the past couple of days but i have been on and ww diets past 10 years.

Thank you everyone, i feel so welcome :D

Saree - I have my dress already, but hoping that its gonna look better on me, no more flabby arms or back fat.

Karenlou - Aw i bet you must be getting so excited now, i keep getting excited and its 10 months away lol. Good luck :D

liveinhope - good luck :) an yeah my name is a lil bit long lol

Back