Newbie to Xenical :)

todays been another good day

a bowl of cereal for breaky
a roll with some jelly for lunch
and for supper some stake with a stir fried rice.

only side effects that I seem to be having is bloating - it really does hurt my tummy is so tight - but still with this bloating i'm doing well with the weight loss - so once the bloating has gone i'll be registered to lose more

according to my measurements the only place i've lost any inches is around my waste - nothing around hips or arms - or my legs - is this normal?

today will be....

10 bottles of water
Breakfast - Bowl of Cereal
Lunch - Crackers as I am at work - and my fruit hasg one off so I will need to get more
Supper - Steak and a small portion of baked homemade Chips

today will be another good day

Started with a bowl of cereal - with low fat milk
Lunch will be fruit salad - with pears and apple (couldnt find anything else I like at the shop last night)
Supper will probably be a sandwich or pasta - as my FH isn't home this evening - so I will be cooking lightly

Have walked to school this morning (10mins - by time I got here I felt like I had just spent 30 mins on the bike because it is sooooo hot 32 degrees at 7 am!)
I will be walking home as well

I will of course be spending my 30 mins on the bike! - and will be cleaning the floors in my house straight through

thanks for the support - I do hope I start getting a little more support from others in this forum rather then just one person (though you are great and thank you very much!)

ooo I forgot to add - will probably end up drinking 10-12 bottles of water today - I have brought 8 to school with me - and they will most likely drank before I go home - you need to drink twice the amount of water here as it is so hot.

I wish it was warm here, woke up to a heavy frost this morning :( Do you find your on the toilet all the time drinking that much or with it being so hot would you maybe sweat most of it out?! I'm sure others will support you too, it was awhile before i really got any proper support. Now i have loads which is great and it means so much!! Hope today goes well :D

thanks - I hope it happens soon :) - esp as the weight loss continues - I don't look like i've lost any yet :( - which is slightly sad ! - yesterday one of my co-workers said to me - "are you really slimming down" - then she said well you can't notice it yet - people are blunt here i guess - somewhat a little to blunt!

as for the water - I don't feel like I have to be running to the bathroom all the time - so I guess that is good :) - it is now 38 degrees - so its boiling so I do sweat a lot! - i go threw three sets of clothes a day - work clothes - workout clothes - and pjs because its so hot - but I do like it here

Dont think i will be able to cope with that heat. I wouldnt take any notice of anyone who says that to you hun, maybe it is just the way they are but its not something you want to heat!! The important one in all this is you and how you feel!! You will start losing soon, how many carbs are you having a day do you know? I know everyone says to only count fat, but for some people the carbs affect them!!

Dont think i will be able to cope with that heat. I wouldnt take any notice of anyone who says that to you hun, maybe it is just the way they are but its not something you want to heat!! The important one in all this is you and how you feel!! You will start losing soon, how many carbs are you having a day do you know? I know everyone says to only count fat, but for some people the carbs affect them!!

was meant to say its not something you want to hear!! How you feeling now?

Back