Newbie to Xenical :)

:) I am sure if I had kids - mine wouldn't be staying clean :) - he he :) - after our wedding in July hopefully we conceive as my FH is quite a bit older then I am - we don't want to wait for a long time.

hey jessica.good to hear your food diary..i am really suffering with bloating as well and feel like i have put on weight rather than lost this week...we will see! i know how you feel about the heat, i live in istanbul and in the summer the humidity is sometimes 95% so it can feel like 65 degrees C in july and august which is hell!
how long have you been on xenical?

rachel - I live in Nigeria

Sarah - my FH and I are going to Istanbul for Easter break :) - bloating I hope will go away I always weigh in the mornings and get more accurate readings - in the evenings i could very well be bloated 2-6 pounds.

the heat can be horrid - but I think it may even be helping with the weight loss as well.

on the xenical 2 week on Friday

ahh its a beautiful city...have you been before? im sure you will love it here...the heat is the same for me, in the summer its too hot to do anything except drink so the weight falls off me (well not really but its easier to lose).! my offical weigh in is tomorrow although i feel like ive been doing it forever

i hope you get a pleasant surprise :)

and no I have never been - but my FH has and wants to take me there! - so I shall be coming :) - excited about it to!

cereal for breakfast :)

2 pears 2 apples for lunch :)

and Pasta with minced chicken for supper - with a little bit of black bean sauce.

mixed in with 30 mins on the bike

hope i see wonderful results on Monday.

still have no started my TOTM - so I am assuming the pills have messed up my cycle as right now there is no chance of babies

hope all is well with everyone else!

Jessica a change of diet can affect your TOTM and as Rach has said worrying does too !! Relax hun ...

And your collegue at work is very insensitive....People are very naive weight comes off multiple areas so its not obvious at 1st.....stay positive

:)

Rach :) I am one hundred percent positive that there can not be any babies yet :p - haha :)

but I have been stressed and worried a lot about the wedding - so that could be the problem as well.

none of my clothes are fitting right anymore so I know that I must be doing something right :)

will let you know how well I do on Monday :)

Good Morning Everyone!

Today will pretty much the same thing :)

Breakfast - had some cereal
Lunch - I will have Fruit
Supper - Pasta or Rice with Chicken legs - or chopped up Chicken for a stir fry with veggies :p

according to the scales I have not lost anything so far this week :-( and I am 4 days in for the week - hopefully I see some type of results for the true weigh in on Monday :) I guess I am bit of a serial weigher (is that even a word lol) :) I jump on the scales every morning as soon as I wake up :p

Fingers crossed for a great week :)

Back