Newbie to Xenical :)

thank you :)

i'm feeling quite bloated

there is a sight possibility that i may have conceived this mth....but i do doubt it ....

we'll see what the scales say tomorrow :)

Morning Jessica,

fingers crossed for you hun......hope your bloating goes

how are you otherwise ? xx

Yay glad your feeling good...:)

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!!!

lost another 2 pounds this week making my 9 week total and my half way goal of 25 pounds!!!! - Yay :) - now its time to make my half way total for the better side of 50 :)

hoping for a total loss of 10 pounds in the next 3 weeks before I head off to England :) fingers crossed that I can indeed do it someway

I didn't get to walk much last week so today I am going to start again!!!

hope everyone is welll

great job on your 4 pound loss Sharon!

how'd u do Rach!

thanks Rach :) I hope I do meet the goal - i told richard were not eating out at all this week so it should help with the weight loss quite a bit!

Morning Jessica....well done on your loss your doing fantastic well chuffed for you :):)
Hope your day goes well hun :)

Well done for your loss Rach wtg :)

Thanks Jessica its hard work but worth it :) xx

exactly ...the 1 thing I have told myself....is that its not going back on cos i'm not going through this again lol :)

Good Morning Lovely ladies

hope everyone is well this morning

I walked to school this morning :)

I have an appointment on Friday to see a doctor as I think I may actually have conceived this month :D:D - trying not to be too excited :p

Good morning Jessica,

all well in North Wales UK.......nice that your getting your walks in well done.....
Goodluck for Friday its so exciting you are in my thoughts :):) xx

sorry ladies - yesterday i was having morning sickness all day, so i wasn't around much! - I am not to bad so far this morning - very very tired though.

Ladies,

I have found a hospital (one that i wouldn't send a horse to if it was sick) but they will do the blood test today after school (i'm going at 3pm Nigerian time)(as the hospital I had an appointment at on Friday cancelled) and i'll get the test back today - so its worth a short - i def think I have am pregnant - after 3 tests with lines appearing(though they were faint) - I am assuming the test wasn't darker this morning because it does take awhile for hcg to build up in the system yes ?

anyways the blood work should def. show if its positive or negative by now.

i'm so nervous I wish i could have just missed work and went rather then waiting the next 9 hours to pass!

i'd post a pic of the test if I knew how to do so :)

Back