Newbie to Xenical :)

there is a line there hun omg i got everything crossed lol......hope your well hun xx

sharon i'm soo excited that i got myself made nervous about the blood test at the hospital!!! - but there def is a line and there was aline this morning to !!!! i'm sooo happy if its true!

of course I will still continue on the weight loss journey while pregnant - as it would be much healthier for a baby i'm sure :)

will keep you updated i'm so excited it feels like forever away before we go to the hospital!

I am keeping everything crossed for you......how have you been today? life for you is sooooo exciting atm....its great sharing it all with us :) xxx

alright ladies... unfortunately the dr's test was neg. but not out until af shows up :) - i don't feel so upset about the neg result...but more about the drs comment he said, "its negative and you need to lose weight" I was mad enough to smack him as i've done so well with my weight loss the last 3 mths - grrrr

anyways they did the test where they dip the stick (just like the pee stick) in the blood and wait for the lines to pop up! - I may still be a little early for testing :) - we shall see what happens over the weekend!

either way I am fine - though there are def. lines on that test!

Hun stay positive and all will happen in good time....yes its still early so just take care of yourself....don't be disheartened :)

Your Dr is not very supportive and I get sick of their bad attitudes ...they must think they are perfect ggggrrrrr..........have just made an appointment to see my fav Dr who is supportive...although the other Dr was happy for me last time its silly that I have to go through a month of stressing incase he doesn't think im doing enough....as he was negative at 1st and im not convinced he is showing me support...

Have a good day Jessica take care xx

unfortunately tom showed up since the last post - but i really am fine with it :) means by cycle has shortened by 2 days! which is a plus maybe by next mth it will have shortened again!

i'm not going to drs here anymore unless i'm practically dead - they are so rude - it just seems to be the way of a nigerian man!

I am going to take an "after" pic today and see if i can notice any results :) - I will post a pic when I figure out how to do so??

awww bless Jessica.....just take it easy and don't stress out about anything all good things come to those that wait :)
I think you are wasting your time with Dr's when they are like that

Can't wait to see your piccies...:) xx

i think i've managed to figure out how to upload my photo :)

Attachments

• 189628_10150129763201132_515066131_6465583_6858584_n.jpg
    189628_10150129763201132_515066131_6465583_6858584_n.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 16
Jessica your looking great hun well done :woohoo:

yay WELL DONE Jessica for the loss brilliant :) xx

Back