Newbie to Xenical :)

yes I haven't even told them about my weight loss (my sisters know) but my mother, father etc doesn't so they shall be surprised when they see me in July i think :)

I will be very happy when I can look in the mirror and see that I have lost some! - so far I can't tell yet.

how many pounds have you lost before you could tell???

It will be a new you for the new start of your life fantastic....:) :) :)

I have lost 19lbs but it only shows on my face and legs atm.....started taking cinnamon, honey and water today hope that kicks in also lol

That will be a great surprise for everyone :D I am hoping m family will be surprised when i get home which wont be till middle of july although my parent are hoping to get over to see me next month :D I have lost 28lb now but i dont feel like i have if that makes sense :( i am sure i will see it soon. But my jeans have started falling down which is kinda good!! :D

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1tbsp honey and cup hot water take half hour before breakfast and before bed...aids weightloss

I don't know if it matters Rach , just read about it but doesn't explain why half hour before :)

WEIGHT LOSS - Drink daily in the morning on an empty stomach, 1/2 hour before breakfast and at night before sleeping, a honey and cinnamon powder mixture boiled in one cup of water. If taken regularly, it is said to reduce the weight of even the most obese person. Also by drinking this mixture regularly, fat does not accumulate in the body even though the person maybe eating a high calorie diet.

wow thanks thats great :)

I am only into my third week now (on Friday it will be three weeks) with the xenical so I think by week 5 with me to I should have had a significant loss (more then I am now) or at least that is the hope - I shall be trying this mixture - the only thing is I'm going to have to get up early to do it lol

We are all here for each other so any info is gladly shared xx :):)

so far so good no suffering :)

just got back from a 15 min walk - will do 15 more mins on the bike this evening - can't do to much on it right now because of my back :-(

Breakfast - Cereal!
Lunch - 2 Apples and some grapes
Supper - pasta with minced chicken

hows everyone doing today ?

Good Morning Jessica,

I have walked the dogs for an hour today and come back feeling great ....(not out of puff like I was before my exercise regime, walked up hilly fields no prob)....
breakfast.....last 2 buttermilk pancakes, cereal
lunch...........tuna salad, mullerlight yogurt
dinner...........lasagne

with fruit in-between when munchy

Have a great day :):)

:

Back