Newbie to Xenical :)

thank you :)

hot dog - usually doesn't happen - but it was all that they were serving and I was hungry :) - should have brought my fruit with me :p

I will prob have some fruit and green salad for supper :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Trust everyone has a great night!

Yesterday ended with supper out - my FH was in a meeting for 5 hours so he didn't get out until 8pm so he was very hungry by time he finished so we went out for supper and I had 2 veggie spring rolls and 2 meat spring rolls along with a cheese sandwich! - good thing it was a friday and treat day - so far have had no side effects with the xenical though!

so on with today!

we have to work today - saturday school because earlier in the term the government extended Christmas break by an extra 6 weeks so we were not allowed to open :-( - so thus we now have to work on Saturdays - we would have had to add time on to the summer mths otherwise - and neither me nor my FH (who is the head of school/director of Education) wanted that to happen as our wedding is not to far into July and we would miss it had we have to add the time on!

anyways my driver wanted the day off so he could go to his village for the weekend so I complied and walked to school this morning (in pain might I add because one of the kids kicked me yesterday (he was 3) because I wouldn't let him go off by his self - he was suppose to be at the school not at the arena anyways - so I now have a HUGEEEEE bruise like the whole inside of my leg from the knee down.

I will also be walking home from school today

and trying to do my 30 mins on the bike - I am still having problems with my back as well - must have done something wrong on the bike earier this week - but such is life and gotta keep moving on :)

so today foodwise will be

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Fruit
Supper - Chicken with some salads :)

hope ye all are have a great day!

Morning Jessica,

Ouch your poor leg....sounds like he is used to getting his own way!
It's good that your having to walk to n from school enjoy it feel exilerated ( think I spelt right lol )
I'm going to see if I can get a better hammock and some good trainers to cushion my workouts especially jumping jacks lol

Have a good weekend :)

I do enjoy walking in the mornings :) - it is much cooler - this evening will be boiling but at least I can take a shower once I get in the door and then hop on the bike awhile after.

and yes the kid seems to get his own way - the parent will probably complain to my FH about the situation - the child was offered snacks and a drink and it wasn't what he wanted and then he decided he was going to go wandering off to get his Mom! - and of course I wasn't going to have that there were over 1000 people there yesterday - what if he had gotten lost! - so I suppose the kick was worth the kid not getting lost but someone does need to teach him proper manners! None of my kids (when I have them) would have gotten off with kicking someone - the kids I teach would not ever try it with me either - the only way they would kick me if it was an accident of some sort! The parent knew that he had done so - and her response was - you should have given him what he wanted! - BAH!

sorry for the rant :)

and thank you desiree

so much for doing the bike today - could only manage a little over 5 mins thanks to my back playing up :-( - at least I walked to and from school today - I guess we'll see if i've lost any weight on Monday - so disapointed

Jessica stay positive you walked today so that is exercise.....I missed my exercise today but I walked around town briskly for over 2 hours...will do a workout in morning...
good thing is i have a new hammock so i might not end up like a panda doing jumping jacks lol
and I bought some decent trainers to cushion impact as my shin has taken a bit of strain doing aerobics bare feet

Rach don't worry about weigh in just start next week off thinking your gonna work hard...i don't think i have much weightloss this week ...I have upped my calories as i wasn't eating enough...... hugs to you xx

Stay positive Jessica....Good morning :)

Just push yourself next week.....:)

I agree with Rach...you haven't put anything on........

Maybe there is a conspiracy I have only lost a 1lb lol......:)

I have had to up my calories as didn't realise I wasn't getting enough grub :)

official weigh in is tomorrow :) - I just like jumping on the scales daily :p

i am still very bloated so I am sorta blaming it on that!

is it possible that I could be drinking to much water ?

official weigh in is tomorrow :) - I just like jumping on the scales daily :p

i am still very bloated so I am sorta blaming it on that!

is it possible that I could be drinking to much water ?

Jessica its great to hear your dress is too big wahay way to go !!

Do you suffer with water retention ??thats the only time that drinking fluids and holding onto it would occur really!!
I drink about 4 litres a day.....
are you eating pasta and if yes what quantities (spell wrong but its Sunday lol ) I eat bread but only around 3 times a week !!

Rach how you doing hun ?? :)

Back