Newbie to Xenical :)

:) sounds good

I want a puppy - my FH doesn't want to get one here in Africa so we are waiting until we move on to another country.

but having a puppy to walk would make walking much more better :p

When are you moving Jessica and where are you thinking of ???

we have 3 dogs ....Jess has the run of the big garden so its the 2 big dogs that get walked.....

:)

we will be moving in July of 2012 (if we don't renew our contracts here) - Richard has just sent off his application letter for a job in Armenia - it doesn't start til Sept of 2012 - but they wanted the applications by the end of this mth - and he'll know by the end of April if he gets it or not.....my degree is in Theology - plus I have a TESOL degree so I can get a job anywhere - and since this job is to help create a school and the lead it as the head - Richard can hire me :) - but we are hoping that by then we will either be pregnant or have a baby already - so i will be staying home with him/her

Goodluck Richard with your application, sounds a great opportunity....I wish you both goodluck in your future no matter where you go i'm sure you will both be successful !!

:):)

I bet you are what a fantastic opportunity !! and on top of that trying for a baby ....:)

yes - the baby is the most exciting part :) - we are hoping to conceive right after the wedding - though it probably will take a little longer then one mth of trying as i have pcos

I am sure it will all be ok....just think positive and stay strong...
You have got so much going on in the next year.......:)

I will send along the well wishes :)

I am still feeling quite stressed about things with my wedding dress - I don't know whats going to happened if the dress needs alterations - I fly to Newfoundland on the 9th of July my wedding is on the 23rd - so I won't have enough time to get things done if need be.

yes :)

we are going to england for easter so I shall go to some shops I hope!!!

now for my next question have you heard of not eating after 7pm? - I hardly get the chance to have supper before then because of work - would I lose more weight if I don't eat after then ?

I have heard it, but i have also heard its a load of rubbish, which i agree with! I eat late in the evening and going by my own weight loss it hasnt been a problem!! Its the amount of calories and fat consumed in the 24 hours not when!! So i wouldnt worry about it, i have to eat something late on sometimes to make my calories up to what they should be!!

Back