Newbie to Xenical :)

Morning Everyone,

hope all is well today.

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Fruit
Supper - Baked Chicken with Roast Potatoes

not feeling well today - very bad cramps - but I don't think its from the pills - I do think its from my Malaria or TOM.....

really excited to see what my results are at the end of the week.

ahh jessica i understand what you mean about being on a schedule..i want to lose a lot of weight before june and its always on my mind...how much do you want to lose if you dont mind me asking?

Sarah by July 9th I would like to have at least 50 pounds gone (to fit in my wedding dress) - would be verrrrrry happy if i could get more off.....

i've lost 14 so far the first 3 weeks of the diet was without the xenical - last 2 weeks were I am now into my 3 week so time will tell how effective it is this week :) apparently it takes 2 weeks for it to really start kicking in :)

I'm thinking that that may be the problem by the end of the week it will be over - it was a long time coming - which is another symptom of the pill - but really its worth it in the long run if the weight continues to come off!

Aww Jessica I hope you feel better soon......:)

Hot weather can do that but its not nice !!.....we have snow on the mountains surrounding us bit chilly today :)

Where you coming to in England ??? the snow drops are out looks lovely daffodils are sprouting :)

the weather should be good then lol....i'm sure you will have a wonderful time xx

There are so many nice places here....I live in North Wales and live between 2 mountain ranges....its wonderful.....I like living in the countryside although I am from Brighton originally......where are you from Jessica ?? :)

wow....Canada is one place I want to go...the scenery is amazing and I want to see a moose, go whale watching and visit the National parks....:)

Newfoundland was recommended to me by an old neighbour also........:)

How are you doing today ? :)

Back