Attack Newbie - tomorrow is .......

12 days in for me and only lost 6lb which is what I lost in the first week, I have since gained back 3lb and then lost again, figured I was eating too much yogurt and sf jelly so I've reduced it now, still hoping for some better loss, just wish it would hurry up!

well done and keep going Deborah hun, I have a real worry now, am so focused and lost another llb, but next week am off to malta for a week, and for all intentions will be good, I know its not going to in reality and beginning to worry me, In my mind it will be fresh fish, salad/veg, but its full board and I have visions of it being pasta stodge (I likey) and other not healthy food, and bkfast, eggs eggs and more eggs, not a fan of yoghurt, I doubt whether there will be steak/fish available plain daily, and of course the booze, I have all intentions now, but I am going to struggle :(

Oh gosh :( try and pick between alcohol and stodgy food, for eg, if your going to eat stodgy food one day try limit your alcohol or if you've got good food choice low carb then you can enjoy more alcohol, obviously these arnt Dukan allowed rules or anything but it's just a suggestion of what I would probably do in reality, unfortunately not everywhere will cater for the strict limitations of Dukan especially on holiday so just make sure you get back on track properly once you get home, enjoy your hol :)

Hi sun, great loss! I think I wouldn't worry to much while I'm on holiday, try and make some healthy choices and do some extra laps in the pool to try and balance it x

Sun sometimes life gets the way of dieting do your best and asap jump back on the bus xxx

well done on all the weight losses, I've had a stall (slow loss) for a while and i have reduced my dairy too, seems to be doing the trick. keep going it does work.

Back