Newbie-trying Rosemary Conley on my own

comperoo

Good morning guys, I am joining here with the hope that I will be able to get to my goal with a little help from the wonderful people on here, I use to be size 26 nearly 22stone and then lost the weight with Rosemary Conley classes, got to a size 12, 12st 4lbs unfortunately lost my job and had to stop the classes, went back up to nearly 17 st lost 20lbs before christmas but then damaged my knee and have put 6lbs back on, so today I decided I am going to do the diet at home with the help of the net and you guys, so wish me luck aiming for 2lb a week so I can lose 5st by 16 Nov for my boyfriends birthday and christmas party, big changes needed :)

Thankyou found my certificate last night from when I lost 8 stone last time only need to lose 5 this time to get to 2 stone less than I was then so I know I can do it, just going to push myself now, with the help of the people on this fab site :)

Hey hun

Im also re starting Rosemary Conley myself at home. Lost two stone last year with Slimming World after being almost 18 stone and am now 15.12. Ive done RC on and off since I was 18 (when I didnt need to do it but was convinced I did!!).
Ive also got a November deadline - mine's 4 & half stone from what I am now.

So if you want to buddy up or just chat etc im always around.

Good luck

Sarah xx

hiya Sarah, I have sent you a friend request will be great to have a diet buddy to help, always find if I try completely on my own I fall flat, I have done all the diets but think RC is the best actually got to meet the lovely lady herself when I lost the weight and she is so nice, I am definitely going to do it this time and I am aiming for 2 stone less than I was last time that will make me the lowest I have been since before I was 18, good luck and keep intouch we can defo do this together :)

well on day six and I know it's a day early but got weighted this morning and lost 5lb, woo hoo :woohoo:

well on day six and I know it's a day early but got weighted this morning and lost 5lb, woo hoo :woohoo:

:0clapper:Well done!! That's fab, brilliant start :D I'm on nights all this week so waiting until days off to get weighed because I always weigh more on nights for some reason. Also acceptd your friend request when I eventualy managed to get on laptop - phone wont let me do stuff like that!!
How many calories are you having or are you doing the two week 1200 calorie thing to start with?
xx

Well done, 5lb is excellent, you must be really chuffed with that, think I have accepted your friend request, if I haven't then please let me know

:0clapper:Well done!! That's fab, brilliant start :D I'm on nights all this week so waiting until days off to get weighed because I always weigh more on nights for some reason. Also acceptd your friend request when I eventualy managed to get on laptop - phone wont let me do stuff like that!!
How many calories are you having or are you doing the two week 1200 calorie thing to start with?
xx

Hi there, very nice to have another member as there does not seem too many of us, it seems that lots view threads but very few post. Good luck with your first week, Im on nights this week also, hate them, I find myself wanting to eat !!! managed to just have a banana last night, I also drink 2 litres of water through the night.

Good luck and keep us up to date with your progress:)

Tractor girl said:
Hi there, very nice to have another member as there does not seem too many of us, it seems that lots view threads but very few post. Good luck with your first week, Im on nights this week also, hate them, I find myself wanting to eat !!! managed to just have a banana last night, I also drink 2 litres of water through the night.

Good luck and keep us up to date with your progress:)

I drink a lot of tea on nights, but I have decaff teabags, skimmed milk and have it weak so hopefully its not too bad.
Its nice to find other people doing RC :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Morning ladies, I am really chuffed with my 5lbs because I was not good at the weekend, I have decided that I don't want to restrict myself too much the first couple of weeks so I am not counting the calories at the moment, I am basically keeping to the below 5% rule and eating what I was eating when I lost it last time and it seems to be working as soon as it stops I will do the 2 week 1200 to give me the boost, it is great having other people doing RC, it definitely works and we will be skinny minnies in no time :D

comperoo said:
Morning ladies, I am really chuffed with my 5lbs because I was not good at the weekend, I have decided that I don't want to restrict myself too much the first couple of weeks so I am not counting the calories at the moment, I am basically keeping to the below 5% rule and eating what I was eating when I lost it last time and it seems to be working as soon as it stops I will do the 2 week 1200 to give me the boost, it is great having other people doing RC, it definitely works and we will be skinny minnies in no time :D

Thats what Ive been doing too. When I used to do it before I could have about 1600cals so I reckon as long as I dont go over that I'll be fine. I just feel yuk when Im on nights and cant exercise properly but soon be four days off and I can make up for it :)
Youve had a brilliant start though and it obvuously works with you losing so much last time too. You'll be the centre of attention at your fellas do, never mind him!! Lol.
X

Well done, 5lb is excellent, you must be really chuffed with that, think I have accepted your friend request, if I haven't then please let me know

hiya just checked and it is saying not accepted as yet :)

thanks Sarah yeah I know what you mean about feeling rough without the exercise I haven't been able to for months because I pulled my knee before christmas then found out have arthritus there so have to build up slowly but getting back in slowly, got aqua tonight which is great fun and really helps with the toning, I hope I look fab at his works do for the first time I have a man beside me who encourages me which is great, great working along side people on here, thanks for the encouragement :D

They do aqua at my gym, I much prefer it to normal aerobics and didnt even realise you could sweat in water!! Lol.
I reckon having a supportive OH is half the battle.

I love aqua because don't feel like doing anything but really notice the effects, plus because I have injured my knee can do it without worrying too much. Yes it is brilliant having OH who doesn't want me to stay big so he can put me down and control me like the ex lol, he hated it when I lost the weight last time, so I decided to lose him too :D

Haha I did the same. Put on three stone while I was with my ex. Luckily I met my OH who's even.joined my gym so Ive not got an excuse not to go :)
How are you getting on this week? Got some friends coming round tonight for takeaway - eeeek - so got to scrutinise the menu. Thinking the grilled chicken kebab and plenty of exercise tomorrow!!

lol visitors really throw a spanner in the works, didn't manage to get on here over the weekend because my boyfriend decided to surprise me and turned up which was nice, he decided to treat me for mother's day and bought a big chinese in only had a small plate of it but then had a danish pastry :sigh: then went to my mum's yesterday and she had made us a dinner so had that and cheesecake on a small slither but really shouldn't have, luckily before bf turned up daughter and I had been on an 8 mile walk so that must have compensated for it because I had a quick look on the scales this morning and weight the same as last weigh in, kicking myself now though because would have been so much better if hadn't eaten any goodies, but now mother's day over back to normal and will hopefully come off this week, hoping to go to aqua tonight so will be a bit of a push :D how did you do ?

Ah thats nice :) we all need a couple of days off sometimes. Ive been ok. Trying not to spend so much so been using things up in the cupboards and fridge. Made a cauliflower, broccoli and cauliflower passanda the other day - random but nice. Back to work tomorrow for seven days and usually im quite good when im on earlies and lates. Think im gonna weigh on Thursday morning. Tried a dress on yesterday that I wore for a friends wedding three years ago and it fit!! Although it comes with bad memories so on Ebay now to get some pennies for a new dress!!

I put cauliflower twice in that last post. Meant to put peppers!!

Back