Newbie user on CD

LumpyChump

Hi there.

Just wanted to say hello really. I am on my 5th day of CD. Still finding it very hard. I am just going to see the week through and go back on Slimming World which I lost a lot on last year.

I hate feeling tired all the time and am constipated.

It's not easy is it!!?

Hi,
Just a suggestion, why not try for one more full week?! Tell yourself, if you still feel the same, then OK, at least you tried and then go back to SW.

The tired feeling soon disappears, I promise and soon you`ll feel so much better. Its just that you need to get this first week under your belt.
Try drinking more water and if constipation is a problem, take something gentle for it tonight.
Honestly, once you see your loss after the first weigh in, that will be enough to spur you on. !!!

I feel the best I have in years, it was hard to begin with but very quickly becomes a way of life, with the added benefit of guaranteed weight loss !!!
Keep your chin up
xx

i feel a bit like you too but i am determined to stay on it ...i have my first weigh in tomorrow will keep you updated ...

your not alone on here this website is stopping me eating , givin me insentives when down and just generally making me a little excited about what i can achieve..

keep reading the success stories thats whats helping me through x

sorry that repluy was meant for lumpychump i forgot to quote

I so nearly gave up on day 6, I so wanted food, I was starving hungry and I rung my daughter and husband in tears telling them I could no longer do it, but I persevered and have just had my 4th weigh in and have lost 17lbs in the 4 weeks, so glad I stuck to it and it really does get easier, after day 6 I never looked back.

hi ya

i am on week 7 now, and the 1st week is a very distant memory, although i remind myself of it if ever i smell something nice!

there is no 2 ways about it, the 1st week is hell on earth - headaches, tiredness, hungry, cold, you name it i felt it!

but, please give it a chance - i am so glad i kept at it - and i have to say EVERYONE is amazed that i havent eaten or drunk a thing in over 6 weeks, and i cook for my OH and we have friends coming for dinner tomorrow night, and i will abstain but join in the fun.

its worth it, i promise - if you can get past these first few days xxx

I was exactly the same on day 5 - my enthusiasm wore off and I felt down and almost to tears - but everyone said to me on this forum to stick with it as it would get better - and it did.

Greeneyes - I remember your post when you were really unhappy, I'm glad you got through it.

Back