newbie---want to and need to, but lacking the willpower....HELP

bb65

This time!
:)Hey all
Used to be a slimming world member and lost 1.5 stone and was able to get into wedding dress which was two sizes smaller than planned :), found out i was pregnant not long before getting wed and never went back!!! :confused::confused:don't know why. now another stone heavier from when i first started the first time.:eek:

looking for ideas and tricks to help me stay on track... any help would be very appreciated.

planning on starting tomorrow from home....:)

Monday 12th September Green Day

so far so good

Breakfast
28g bran flakes (hexb)
200ml of skimmed milk (hexA)

Lunch
scrambled egg
1 slice of Warb W.meal 800g loaf (hexb)
banana

Dinner
Jacket Potato
Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli pasta n sauce

had my lunch and it tasted good. ended up having 3 eggs chopped in a cup lol was soo good!!!

now need to get ready for work...will be hard to stay away from the crisps and sweets as i work in a shop....BUT I CAN DO THIS!!!!

can anyone tell me how many syns for cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce

think my problem is am quite a fussy eater so a tend to stick to the same things all the time then i get bored start having this treat here and there then it all spirals out of control as it has done previously.

remember when i was doing slimming world the last time after weigh in i would get a take away on the thursday night then try the rest of the week....totally pointless when i think about it now, i was staying the same every week. so any hard work i was putting in was making up for the takeaway...

Still writing things down
Tuesday - Red Day

Breakfast
omelette - sfree
mushrooms - sfree
apple, mullerlight

Lunch
cold meat - free
2 slices of w/meal bread - 1 hexb
beetroot - free
banana

Dinner
chicken
198g new potatoes - 1 hexb
carrots - sfree
broccoli - sfree
cauliflower - sfree
28g cheese - 1 hexa
(yummy))!!!

Snacks
Strawberries
Peach:)

Hi there are loads of good an easy recipes on here. It's a good idea to keep a diary too, I've started one too, putting my thoughts down so I can see where an when I go off track.
Good luck on your journey x

Hi there are loads of good an easy recipes on here. It's a good idea to keep a diary too, I've started one too, putting my thoughts down so I can see where an when I go off track.
Good luck on your journey x

hi there thanks for commenting, been looking at recipes on here tonight and have found quite a few i would love to try. xx

I'm making the sweet an sour chicken tonight with egg fried rice sounds yummy hope it works out good. :)

bb65 said:
ooh sounds good, let me know how it turns out xx

Hi it was yummy had a few extra kids for tea too an all plates clean. The rice was delicious give it a try x

Back