newbie /want to start again

I am very special Elle, thanks for noticing!! If I could reach you I would DEF kick you!!:busted:

Oh I feel a rumble in my tummy........im off to the loo na na na na na!! :)

:whoopass:

Ouch, I felt that boot up the jackseeeeeeee

Thats fast becoming my fave emot!!!!

I love you two and your "sparring" rounds....hehe....

cheers rachel im glad some one is starting the same time as me today wasnt to bad keeped my self busy last night hope i can do the same tonight had a really bad headache last night hope it dont last youve do really well. just hope i can keep it up the girl at work who was doing it with me is finding it too hard and has gone on the maintenance after two weeks boo hoo but im still feeling really posittive and cant wait for my first weight to see how well i have done . but i seem to struggle around 2.30-till 4.00 at work had to have a few good sniffs of the food to day it all looked so nice but im gonna be strong and do this hopefully my friend is starting on it next week.will keep you posted

wow bea youve lost so much weight well done you i really tired today but gonna go and do some excercise want to lose this weight asap and need to take my mind of my rumbling tum its making some really funny noises today

wow bea youve lost so much weight well done you i really tired today but gonna go and do some excercise want to lose this weight asap and need to take my mind of my rumbling tum its making some really funny noises today

As Elle said - do take it easy till your body gets used to SSing. I didnt exercise for first two weeks and then build it up over the next 3 or 4. You cant but loose weight on these diets once you keep to it.....I find my half hour of toning in the gym really gives me some added energy and finding the wobbly bits getting firmer!!

Best of luck...the weeks fly by and you will be well on the way to being fab before long....

Last edited:
I love reading your rounds too, so funny! And I'm the same as you Rachel, I go from hating my own reflection in the mirror and promising myself enough is enough to sod it, there's more pressing issues in this universe so as to waste time and energy focusing on my weight, and thinking life's too short and chocolate is yummy, etc., etc. And I know that feeling too Elle, when I was 9st 11 and size 8-10 I thought I was fat and still wanted to lose an extra stone, and now I'd love to go back to that and when I see my old clothes I can't believe I used to fit in them! Why can't we be more than men? In general for them weight and sizes are just numbers, but don't mean that much (the exception I guess is when they mention 'Double D's!!!' when looking at women's bossoms!) Oh well, that's me and my rambles, just ignore me! lol

Oh dear sorry slim I am back to square 1 tomorrow. My 3 year old had a bad wheeze and could not get a proper breath and my doctor told me to take her to the hospital yesterday morning and they decided to keep her in!!! So im afraid my CD was put on the back burner as im pretty sure I wouldnt have been able to use my blender in the ward!! She was allowed out today and is fine now so I will be back on tarck again tomorrow. I only got to have 1 full day on CD getting myself back into it and had t o stop again!!

Oh she is grand again Map but thank you. It was more of a precaution than anything else because they wanted to make sure she was close at hand just incase. Yeah and Ididnt actually get anything to eat until about 8pm last night but I had a bit of a fry this morning and some chips and chicken strips for lunch oooopppppssssss!!! Ah well start again tomorrow, I wonder how many times I am going to fall of the wagon before I get well and truly saddled in!! :)

Back