ProPoints newbie wanting to be fab and 40

Yes I saw the puddings thats a fab deal

Yes me to ill stock the freezer while its on offer then ill save in long run.

Well ive just ate my lunch and im so stuffed up.

Going over my mums today so will tske my ww meal and veg with me :)

Yes me to ill stock the freezer while its on offer then ill save in long run.

Well ive just ate my lunch and im so stuffed up.

Going over my mums today so will tske my ww meal and veg with me :)

You're so organised and with willpower of steel! I'm trying to eek out having lunch for as long as possible! X

When I set my mind on it im very focused. Used to be 20 stone quite a few years ago.

Determined to get to goal. Think that this time I will get there and stay there

When I set my mind on it im very focused. Used to be 20 stone quite a few years ago.

Determined to get to goal. Think that this time I will get there and stay there

You will cos you're a Mini now :) x

You will cos you're a Mini now :) x

Yay I certainly am.

Well todays been a success as per normal stuck to plan got 1pp to go which im having a hot chocolate:)

Its half term this week so not working as much so lay in for me tomorrow wiyh work starting at 10 yay!!

Yay I certainly am.

Well todays been a success as per normal stuck to plan got 1pp to go which im having a hot chocolate:)

Its half term this week so not working as much so lay in for me tomorrow wiyh work starting at 10 yay!!

Im in Hot Chocolate Crew tonight! Did you see the new one I bought? X Ps-Enjoy your lay in! X

Im in Hot Chocolate Crew tonight! Did you see the new one I bought? X Ps-Enjoy your lay in! X

Nope what one was that?

Im just chilling with my hot chocolate looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow can't believe 3 weeks have gone by that fast

Nope what one was that?

Im just chilling with my hot chocolate looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow can't believe 3 weeks have gone by that fast

I can't wait for your result! I tried and failed to get Options Orange so I found Galaxy Bubbles Orange :) x

Oh I love the galaxy bubbles ones very yummy

It bubbles when hot water touches it. Its smooth tasting like u would expect from galaxy

It bubbles when hot water touches it. Its smooth tasting like u would expect from galaxy

Mmmmmm that sounds super yummy!!! Can't wait to finish Mint now! X

Back