Newbie wants weight loss friends!

sprayberry

hi guys!
my name is molly, i'm 21 and i'm going to be a senior at illinois state university. i've recently noticed that i've been putting on some pounds and i want to reverse it and reach my goal weight of 110lbs (i'm 5'4). yesterday i weighed 126lbs and today i'm down to 123lbs after doing my first day of jillian michael's 30 day shred & eating nothing but fruit and protein bars.

mainly im looking for friends to motivate, keep me motivated, and get to know while we're losing weight! i've found that support is one of the most successful components of weight loss and i'm at a time in my life where i know that i need it, and would love to provide it (i'm in school for counseling so i should do pretty well at it!)

please feel free to introduce yourselves to me aswell, let's get to know each other! maybe trade contact information and talk a bit more? :]

Hi Molly, I'm Kaylee! I'm a 23year old stay at home mum from the UK. I also would like to help and be helped with a weight loss mission. I'm looking to loose 15kg, but mainly to be UK size 14 as currently UK size 18. Would be nice if it happens for Xmas.
Hope we cab help each other x

sprayberry said:
hi guys!
my name is molly, i'm 21 and i'm going to be a senior at illinois state university. i've recently noticed that i've been putting on some pounds and i want to reverse it and reach my goal weight of 110lbs (i'm 5'4). yesterday i weighed 126lbs and today i'm down to 123lbs after doing my first day of jillian michael's 30 day shred & eating nothing but fruit and protein bars.

mainly im looking for friends to motivate, keep me motivated, and get to know while we're losing weight! i've found that support is one of the most successful components of weight loss and i'm at a time in my life where i know that i need it, and would love to provide it (i'm in school for counseling so i should do pretty well at it!)

please feel free to introduce yourselves to me aswell, let's get to know each other! maybe trade contact information and talk a bit more? :]

Hi Molly I've just started being good again and am using ripped in 30, it's hard work but I love it, much easier than shred, have you tried it? I lost 3 lbs last week and am feeling hopeful, just another 14 to go!!!

Hi

I'm Holly, I am 22 and from the UK like Kaylee. I am also a UK size 14 and on a mission to loose some weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Been at slimming world about 6 weeks or so now and my process is quite slow so far. Looking for some motivation and inspiration on here as I have used this site for references to slimming world syns etc. Hoping now my becoming a member to this site I can motivate others and vise versa!

Good luck girls!!

Back