newbie who is confused

Hiya im new ive been on lipotrim for 10 days and had my first weigh in on wed and ive lost 8 1/2, next weigh in is wednesday. My work mate is also doing it,put mentioned that she is having 2 shakes and a meal..is this refedding??

Hiya im new ive been on lipotrim for 10 days and had my first weigh in on wed and ive lost 8 1/2, next weigh in is wednesday. My work mate is also doing it,put mentioned that she is having 2 shakes and a meal..is this refedding??

Hi and welcome to mm. Congratulations on your weight loss,that's fab - this diet is the bees knees.

Regards to your friend - how long has she been on LT? She could be in the process of refeeding either that or she is cheating herself by having one meal per day. In order to be successful on LT it is advised that you stick to the plan 100%.

Good luck for your next weigh in on wednesday.

Hiya thanks for the advice she most be cheating lol as she has only been on a few days. Im new to all this so thought maybe u do have a meal a bit like slimfast lol.so wrong but ill continue doing it the right way lol.

Well done on your first loss, thats great. Lipotrim is a great diet when you stick to it 100%, well done to you for doing it properly - unlike your friend :)

I have heard of people being put on 2 shakes and one meal. There's someone on here - is it Irishhobo?? So don't condemn your friend too quickly! Try asking the question on the main LT forum if you haven't already.

Well done on your great result!! Keep up the good work. xx

im sure there is the programme of 2 shakes and a meal through LT instead of TFR but not sure

Best of luck

Hiya, There are two choices when you are doing LT either TFR or the maintainence program. If your BMI is below, I think 28, they will only let you do the maintainence program. Apparently you do lose weight but at a slower pace. I'll be stopping LT for my holiday in September and was told that because my BMI will be below 28 I could get the Maintainence program from them, when I come back. They is only one pharmacy in my area and does LT. So she might be on the Maintainence Program. Good luck with your week 2

Back